Teisou Gyakuten Sekai no Doutei Henkyou Ryoushu Kishi - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - My Dick Hurts

Dex-chan lover
Great chapter name. That’s how you get people on board 😁
Also I couldn’t help but constantly read his name as “Pomodoro” :pepela:

Dex-chan lover
Queen: Proceeds to wear the most scantily-clad, near-nude garment, despite knowing a man will be in her audience.

This world is clearly centered around misandry in that the rules, social norms, and privileges were all developed to put men in a disadvantageous position no matter what he says or does, making any 'unreasonable' action to punish men be justified, even though men are essential to keep the human race populated and alive.

This is perhaps the mangaka's portrayal of what could happen if today's standards that are already favoring women will keep escalating in this path.
i feel like the scene obviously exists just to cause protag's erection because if you think about it in that kind of monarchy setting hierarchy is still a thing, either the sex slaves wear the scantily clad outfits or the royalty does and the nobility follow their lead. in a more believable setting, the fact that the nobles are wearing something more modest than the royal would mean the queen is branded a pervert for wearing the same thing as the femboys

maybe yeah the mangaka sincerely believe that would happen in a world where misandry triumphs it's just that it only works here because the manga isn't an entirely serious series and more about ecchi mishaps

Aggregator gang
fetchimage

Dex-chan lover
Edit: Well... I clearly took it way more seriously than I should. It is not supposed to make sense, it is just the deviants toughts of a crazy person.

Dex-chan lover
⚠️warning⚠️ this series is 100% blueballing. do NOT read if you are horny

Double-page supporter
this is kinda peak, the plot is different and engaging, wanna see where this goes lol reading list for now, i wonder i dont think MC is ever going to get some in this manga ngl

Users who are viewing this thread