Tell us, what's bothering you ?

Dex-chan lover
So the overseas farm job I mentioned like a month ago... Best case scenario, the interview will be on August, and we can start working around late September-October. Worst case scenario? Gotta wait for at least a year. At most, 5 years. :worry:

It's just... I took a leave from my college for this. Thinking about this turning out to be a scam frightens me to no end
ah yes

regrets

Contributor
I expected a better pick-up line for a French... we're entering the third consecutive heat wave here, let's ride it on the 42ºC! And in some areas 45ºC. Looking forward to tomorrow's 30ºC night.

Dex-chan lover
I expected a better pick-up line for a French... we're entering the third consecutive heat wave here, let's ride it on the 42ºC! And in some areas 45ºC. Looking forward to tomorrow's 30ºC night.
Man, good luck. Am I correct in thinking that air conditioning isn't universally present there the way it is in some places (like most of the US, for instance)?

Contributor
Even with AC the streets are scorching when you go out (except from 6AM to 8AM), and not every room has AC. I indeed had no need for AC ten years ago, but in a matter of years our climate changed almost to the same it had North Africa that many years ago. From needing a blanket at hand in summer nights to need at least a fan working a maximum speed and honestly if I could I'd have an AC in my room, but it's not a matter of money for me if that's your worry.

Dex-chan lover
I hate it when people say a game cartridge is a "reproduction." Don't call it that. Its just a fancy pants way of saying bootleg.

Dex-chan lover
Even with AC the streets are scorching when you go out (except from 6AM to 8AM), and not every room has AC. I indeed had no need for AC ten years ago, but in a matter of years our climate changed almost to the same it had North Africa that many years ago. From needing a blanket at hand in summer nights to need at least a fan working a maximum speed and honestly if I could I'd have an AC in my room, but it's not a matter of money for me if that's your worry.
Well, it's possible to survive it without AC - people have - but 40C+ sure doesn't sound like fun. Hopefully you've got someplace cool to spend some time.

Here, I'm looking at only about 35C for the high tomorrow... but the dewpoint's going to be 25C+.
Nothing that involves being outside, that's for sure. It's like walking around in a shower stall.
Even the National Weather Service is looking at the current conditions and saying 'fuck if we know' about the overnight forecast at this point. A direct quote from the mid-afternoon forecast discussion from my local office:
Model guidance has been doing very poorly with details on convective timing and location, including incorrectly not expecting much at all at the moment. This leads more to nowcast tools and pattern recognition to try and pin down trends into tonight.

Supporter
but the dewpoint's going to be 25C+.
:shamihuh::aquadrink::salute:
converted it to american and thats just a typical summers day where im from but from the bottom of my heart i wish you well drink plenty of water get a hat and pray for some wind and you should be able to handle it no problem if you spend the majority of your time inside then it shouldnt be a problem.

forgot to add if you do go outside consider a breathable long sleeve unless you going for a tan i know people might think its silly but the less sun that hits your skin the cooler you'll be and no annoying sun burns to go along with it.

Supporter
he's living life

unlike us
d8b.gif

don't speak such filth to me i know he's a no lifer like the rest of us

Group Leader
Contributor
@Angry_Panda @sterven if you haven't guessed yet I'm from East Spain and the Mediterranian climate is that of mild winters (it usually snowed every year and in January temperatures dropped below zero except for the coast and the South) and for summer we were used to nights below 20°C with no exception and having more than 32°C degrees was an exception for August, with just some days of around 40°C. What happens now? Summer lasts almost six months and spring-autumn has mostly dissappeared, leading to a warm winter. Of course, it rains much less and we live in a permanent warning alert of drought (except for the North/North-West).
I know that countries close to Equator and tropical areas are warmer, in recent years India has become a hell with heat waves of 50°C, the problem here lies in desertification (because of droughts and incompetent policies) besides the global warming. Before Sahara's dust and hot air moved in circles and it was rare reaching the Iberian Peninsula, but in recent years it does even in winter. Our buildings/cities are not prepared for hot summers (neither thick walls and windows or proper ventilation systems) so those who live in old houses (not me) live in ovens during summer. So despite not being poor nor in a hot summer area, we're not prepared nor used to. I'm trying for having an AC in my room, in the past I was dressed all day and nowadays four months of the year I spent my time at home naked and even in winter I sleep with a not-so-warm blanket and naked.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
if you haven't guessed yet I'm from East Spain
I have a friend from there.

he's going trought the femboy to trans pipeline rn.

I expect him to eitheir have groomed a kid or to start begging for money so that he can buy drugs in the next 5 years.

well at least so far he lughts at the pedo jokes in the group chat and even makes a few himself. so he's alright.

Contributor
Well, one thing we're good at is fighting everything with humour. I don't know what do you expect from trans people but here if I recall properly it's part of the healthcare system and last year a law regarding self-determination of gender was passed, so you no longer need the approval of a doctor to make the legal change in normal circumstances. Here trans have been for a long time and are no different to others, if you want pedos/groomers then either go to the church or talk with fake teen accounts that send gifts (nowadays online videogame ones) in exchange of intimacy. They are all cis white men.

Dex-chan lover
Well, one thing we're good at is fighting everything with humour. I don't know what do you expect from trans people but here if I recall properly it's part of the healthcare system and last year a law regarding self-determination of gender was passed, so you no longer need the approval of a doctor to make the legal change in normal circumstances. Here trans have been for a long time and are no different to others, if you want pedos/groomers then either go to the church or talk with fake teen accounts that send gifts (nowadays online videogame ones) in exchange of intimacy. They are all cis white men.
yeah yeah, I've watched to catch a predator. I know female predators don't exist and that they're all dumb.
and they are all in fact straight, especially the dudes who want to meet young boys :smugchisato: .

anyways, since the geoup chat we're in has been kinda silent these past few months, idk what's really going on in his life, last I checked he was trying to do guitar.

anyways, you guys heard about hiw the italian that had invented the tiramisu in the 80's has died a few days ago ?

Users who are viewing this thread