Tell us, what's bothering you ?

Dex-chan lover
I was looking for an excuse to justify my sweet tooth to others.
I feel like everyone has that.

I def have one personally.

anyways, yeah, guess now I should try looking in like making a tiramisu or soemthing. I rememeber once making one with oreos in it cause the box had that recipe.

Dex-chan lover
my balls are sweaty. this is because it is currently really hot in france.
his balls are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy
my boy @pandascepter has been awfully quite as of late im starting to get worried @bigtiddyoneesan what did you do to our poor boy?
he's lurking on the forum already, mom's spaghetti
ive been lookin for a job. gib job plz.

so true oomfie, I always lurking everyday, but its boring im waiting for the drama. especially on the official thread.
he's wheezing, but on the surface he looks calm and ready

Dex-chan lover
Our buildings/cities are not prepared for hot summers (neither thick walls and windows or proper ventilation systems) so those who live in old houses (not me) live in ovens during summer. So despite not being poor nor in a hot summer area, we're not prepared nor used to.
And this is the crux of the problem that's here and growing. If it goes up 5C on average here in the US heartland, we already have the infrastructure in place to deal with it on a large scale, so even if some folks personally don't they can get to a school or such and spend the hottest part of the day out of the heat. But if it does that someplace like where you're at, and there aren't enough cooling locations ready to handle the whole population, or even just the elderly and other more susceptible groups, it's a huge problem.

Contributor
Here public schools don't have AC or proper insulation even (only a few exceptions exist) and only half-private (the state pays them the same amount or even higher for the students, but they can have their own policies/lessons like mandatory Catholicism and even assistance to church, plus illegal fees called "voluntary donations", mandatory uniforms, etc.) have that kind of luxury, same goes for public universities but there if the building is not half century old or more maybe it has proper conditions. So a few handful of people go to libraries, a huge amount to public pools and for AC the roam in super/hypermarkets or comercial centres. Only when weather is that bad as a temporal and emergency measure they open locations for homeless people so they don't die from heat strokes or in winter if temperatures go that down. In summary, it's more a DIY or Pay for It Yourself. Remember when Frostpunk was released and people joked about temperatures raising or dropping 10 or 20 degrees per day? In this decade the most common for us is that, from one day to another the max temperature goes up or down 10 degrees or more several times every month, or temperature changes from starting the day at 0ºC or close to (for instance, those who live in mountain urbanisations but work in the city) and past noon when they close to have lunch it's over 20ºC outside some days in winter, sometimes even more than 20º of difference. For us, we should rebuild most of the buildings in the cities as we have a lot of one century old buildings to start with.

Contributor
So the news here are that you're thinking then? Or that you can't leave the toilet until the finish of your thinking?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
just beat xenoblade 2.

what's really funny is that stats and levels wise. the final boss is outperformed by a big monkey you can find in the first area you unlock.

Dex-chan lover
now that's professional power scaling
the funny thing too, is that said big gorilla is found roaming near the entrance of the first town, and considering the tile you'll most likely be at as a new player, there's basically no way you won't run into him. so most new players probs had to sneak past him by eitheir waiting super long or taking the long way.

Dex-chan lover
the funny thing too, is that said big gorilla is found roaming near the entrance of the first town, and considering the tile you'll most likely be at as a new player, there's basically no way you won't run into him. so most new players probs had to sneak past him by eitheir waiting super long or taking the long way.
now that's professional power scaling

Dex-chan lover
Is a thing considered bothering to me if I find it ridiculously pathetic, but it still distracts me from more important things?

Contributor
I just always found it incredibly pathetic and ridiculous to try to attack me with "take that!" instead of a substantive answer, but sometimes this is too distracting from more important matters.
Was that the original issue? I answered yes because I was going to listen, then stated a nihilistic point that matched to see if we concurred.

Users who are viewing this thread