Tell us, what's bothering you ?

Dex-chan lover
What do you mean by "original"?
Were you asking for permission to say something what thing distracted you but you didn't know if it was bothering, just a yes or no answer or hoping someone to make a retort so you could answer that? If it was the first option and you answered "a thing that distracts me [...]." means that it was the original thing that you wanted to say after receiving the confirmation.

Dex-chan lover
My poor 7 year old phone's charger died. Considering I have to charge it at least twice a day, idk if I should get a new charger or a new phone (which will be enshittified and impossible to get used to)
how about both?

it's not like your bank account can't take the hit from buying a new phone, right?

Dex-chan lover
Today I got a traffic ticket because my sister didn't wore a helmet; we were riding a motorcycle. This is the first time I got a traffic ticket. And I lost it because I zoned out, panicked and was focused on accompanying my sister. Now when I asked the officer that I lost the ticket, he just ordered "go look for it" and I did... :huh: and never found it. Yeah.
So rn I'm jittery because I don't know what to do. Should I wait and just explain stuff at the court?

Users who are viewing this thread