Tell us, what's bothering you ?

Dex-chan lover
got to what I think is the final boss in metroid dread.
there's no checkpoints between both phases of the fight, he hurts like hell and he has way too much health in his first phase for it to be an easy one.

Dex-chan lover
there's no checkpoints between both phases of the fight, he hurts like hell and he has way too much health in his first phase for it to be an easy one.
he's got a third phase.
still no checkpoints and in his 2nd phase he didn't have any attacks that dropped any loot

Dex-chan lover
he's got a third phase.
still no checkpoints and in his 2nd phase he didn't have any attacks that dropped any loot
beat him and the game. the cutscene that plays when you kill him has some funny facial animations.

anyways, good game, highly recommend.

Dex-chan lover
I refused to play it. Its 2.5D, when it should be 2D. They got it half right. 50 points.....out of a thousand.

Dex-chan lover
My body weight keeps going back and forth between 74kg and 76kg. What the hell is happening...

Contributor
Maybe it's the work of an enemy stand. Jokes aside, maybe you have reached that age where you can't easily leave a certain weight, welcome to the club. If it's your desired weight, probably there's an imbalance in your eating/sport.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Had to replace the battery in the car this afternoon, which isn't the bothersome part.
Bother #1:
BIG SIGN in parts store: "Free Installation With Purchase of Battery!"
Clerk: (sets battery on counter) Here's your battery; bring the old one in when you get it out.
Bother #2:
Reset clock - okay.
Reset radio - okay.
Reset A/C - okay.
Reset... power windows? REALLY? Who the fuck thought that the windows should need reset after changing out the battery?

Supporter
Had to replace the battery in the car this afternoon, which isn't the bothersome part.
Bother #1:
BIG SIGN in parts store: "Free Installation With Purchase of Battery!"
Clerk: (sets battery on counter) Here's your battery; bring the old one in when you get it out.
Bother #2:
Reset clock - okay.
Reset radio - okay.
Reset A/C - okay.
Reset... power windows? REALLY? Who the fuck thought that the windows should need reset after changing out the battery?
cool-one-cold-one.gif

Supporter
lol just found the thread with a bunch of them good times still wondering how i didnt get banned for a bunch of them :kek: :aquadrink:
sweat-3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread