Tenkousaki no Seiso Karen na Bishoujo ga, Mukashi Danshi to Omotte Issho ni Asonda Osananajimi datta Ken - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Bouquet of Veggies

Contributor
Please don't set Minamo up as a love rival... this story is already a good enough read without the need for a love triangle.

Also, because Haruki is the childhood friend I feel like Minamo might actually have a chance... she's a nice girl, but I don't want that, for 10 years at least

Supporter
Oof the little sister's friend. She clearly liked the MC but was too shy to get close to him because she thought she had all the time in the world. Then suddenly, he's gone, out of her life.
"And then one day you find ten years have got behind you
No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun" - Pink Floyd, Time

Dex-chan lover
Aaaaaaaaannndddddd here comes the challanger number 1

Dex-chan lover
Idk making mc's sister gay for the main love interest is very out of left field and possibly a very frustrating way to add drama.
Well, this story has to be made somewhat more spicey as to say.
imo, the fluffy girl should stay with the MC and the tomboy with the lil sis and use the MC to inseminate the tomboy.
Win win. ;)
cough cough, I know, I got weird ideas.

Aggregator gang
No Love Triangle plsssss. I don't want Mitake to break her heart 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Fed-Kun's army
wow so many bomb
Himeko used to like Haruki mistakenly as a guy.
Himeko's childhood friend liked her brother
as I see till this chapter, Haruki is not jealous toward MC, which means their relationship is purely platonic.
or maybe puberty did not hit hard enough.
probably Minamo's arc will be a catalyst for Haruki to complete her puberty makeover.

Double-page supporter
Why did the author have to make the little sister gay? Was that really necessary? That was so out of left field.
Wait...gay to who? To her friend? And I think the friend likes the brother based on that flashback, right?

Users who are viewing this thread