Tenkousaki no Seiso Karen na Bishoujo ga, Mukashi Danshi to Omotte Issho ni Asonda Osananajimi datta Ken - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Contributor
I knew she was gonna get hit on by some pickup creeps after getting new clothes. Man, that's a romcom cliche I can do without. Himeko was wrong, they should've just met in front of the house so Hayato gets to be the first guy to see her in that dress.

That said, this totally-not-a-first-date is going great. They could probably shop clothes for him too, and have her choose for him.

Aggregator gang
I knew she was gonna get hit on by some pickup creeps after getting new clothes. Man, that's a romcom cliche I can do without. Himeko was wrong, they should've just met in front of the house so Hayato gets to be the first guy to see her in that dress.

That said, this totally-not-a-first-date is going great. They could probably shop clothes for him too, and have her choose for him.
Plan was made to be fail, amirite?
and hindsight is 20/20.
I agree with your opinion about pickup creeps, not really fond of this cliche.

Dex-chan lover
i assume that the random actor that was shown is going to turn out to be an important character

Dex-chan lover

at least the girl can handle it herself unlike on the cliche where the dude always help the girl

Users who are viewing this thread