Tenkousaki no Seiso Karen na Bishoujo ga, Mukashi Danshi to Omotte Issho ni Asonda Osananajimi datta Ken - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Let's Hang Out!

Dex-chan lover
The friend thinks far too highly of Hayato when he was surprised by Hayato's starting point seemingly being "Where do people go and what are they doing when they hang out?" Hayato's real starting point still remains "What, Haruki is a girl?"

Double-page supporter
Okay ngl I still don't know what Kaido's purpose as a character here. Wingman, rival, a generic NPCs, the final boss, fucking Hitler to our boy's romantic story or what? Anyone that read the LN or WN can spoil me please cause I genuinely don't know
LN spoilers below, don't click these if you don't want to be spoiled. Not that there's much to spoil with this manga :^)

His purpose is to be a wingman character but his actual purpose is to like Himeko, that's it. No idea how far the English LN is translated, but 7 JPLN's in and there has been almost zero romantic progress on any character except Hayato and Saki (Himeko's friend, and it's extremely forced).

Dex-chan lover
LN spoilers below, don't click these if you don't want to be spoiled. Not that there's much to spoil with this manga :^)

His purpose is to be a wingman character but his actual purpose is to like Himeko, that's it. No idea how far the English LN is translated, but 7 JPLN's in and there has been almost zero romantic progress on any character except Hayato and Saki (Himeko's friend, and it's extremely forced).
well shit, gonna drop this then. Shame cause the first few chapters were good

Power Uploader

Thats awful...

Dex-chan lover

The author got gem on their hands, but then threw it away

Dex-chan lover

Manga raw spoiler discussion

The English translated stuff is just past Haruki meeting Hayato's dad. I read the raws of the manga and just got to the part where Kaido is like "haha just trolling you bro, I ain't serious about Haruki." Saki showed up on the phone with Himeko, freaking out about how hot Hayato is. I guess her role is sadly coming up. It's pretty formulaic it seems. Kaido was there to foster urgency for Hayato now Saki is there to force urgency on Haruki. I feel really sad for Haruki that her recently renewed shoulder to lean on is forcibly being taken (interested to see how it's forced, I guess). At least she has the gardening girl to help her through whatever this Saki nonsense will bring.

Dex-chan lover

Bruh

Users who are viewing this thread