Tensei Goblin dakedo Shitsumon aru? - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

If the lifespan of a goblin is 1 week, then the mc has the lifespan of at least 4160 generations of goblins, the goblins could evolve in some way over that many generations, so by the end of his 80 years of life he could look different from any other goblin around him

Dex-chan lover
Well this is preety shit. This chapter is some of the most blatant plagiarism I’ve ever seen. This is basically the first chapter of Reincarnated as a Slime excpect reskinned and with a goblin. And also how the fuck did a species with only 7 days to live form societies and learn how to talk and stuff.

Fed-Kun's army
Did i just experince slime tensei intro for the second time?? @exaltedreaper i wouldnt compare it to re monster since the only similarity between those is that hes a goblin and that theyre super horny

About the question on how the fuck a goblin that has the lifespan of a week able to form societies, it probably has something to do with their transfer skill thingy, and the skill every goblin has the moment they are born and the fact that they're extremely fertile, meaning there probably is an abundance in their population and also that it's fiction, so expect things to not make sense. And I wouldn't say this is pretty shit if I just read one chapter, I'd give it a few chapters more and decide from then. And yes, I understand it has a resemblance to the first chapter of tensei shitara slime datta ken but I won't base my judgment on the story from there, the author probably got inspiration from there or didn't have any other idea to start their story and is greatly invested in the idea of the mode of isekai in tensei shitara datta ken. Point is, there are tons of isekai out there, it's kind of hard to be original in the start of the story, hell, I cant even count the many times truck-kun has been responsible for many isekai incidents but still, those stories differ, and that's what matter.

Wow the plagiarism game is strong with this one.
At first I thought there was some error and they accidentally uploaded tensei slime instead.

@Wolfwhistler
It's on page 23, it is a meme called 'Yikes', it has a narcissistic tone to it that rubs me the wrong way. The word is just too damn out of place no matter how you put it, makes the MC sound like a closet douchebag from a blue state suburb when he's really not.

Dex-chan lover
They are cute like stuffed animals.

The human world part was so so close to the opening of Slime Datta but it’s a welcome variation on Truck-kun?

@gum_rummy I thought it looked familiar too, for the exact same reason, but I still definitely look forward to seeing how this plays out instead.

Users who are viewing this thread