Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life ~Daini no Shokugyou wo Ete, Sekai Saikyou ni Narimashita~

Contributor
Agreed with @mustardhobo

These Isekai with videogame system/skill/stat/classe/cheat/etc are so bland, and really bad most of time, because they just rely on this stat point to show the MC growht instead of showing it with his actions, or his way of thinking.

All these cheap Isekai probably tried to copy Sword Art Online.

Fed-Kun's army
It's all right but I kinda don't like the MC's lack of common sense personality. At least he's not acting retarded .

I'd say that the mc is more of a straight forward kind of character, if you want him to know or understand something you have to talk to him directly and just as we see his common sense is just as he understood from his time in Japan while his time in the new world hasn't really all sink in. The Mc is adapting alright, learning new things and getting accustom to his new way of life, but that just one man opinion, he aint that smart but he isnt stupid either.
Still regardless of what everyone else say, im going to enjoy it.

the manga it's pretty nice in its entirety, each chapter has the correct length, and you feel satisfied when you finish it.

finally a manga that has a satisfying chapter length, and i thought they all died down and we get like 8 pages per chapter type cancer only

i like how his emotions are still numb not like in other isekais where he lives a shitty life but when he reincarnates a week passes and hes a happy smiling sunshine it does'int make sense

It's really sad that people are taking this isekai seriously. Try thinking of it as a parody, even if it isn't. It's a lot more fun that way.
Also, yeah, I agree with the "MC is autistic" hypothesis.

@0xFFF1 agreed, MC doing all this godlike stuff thinking it's normal or weak and the faces of everyone else has given me a few chuckles. MC actually reminds me a bit of Saitama in how he acts so nonchalant and emotionless about everything. So far I'm personally liking this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread