Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life ~Daini no Shokugyou wo Ete, Sekai Saikyou ni Narimashita~

If only the moment of Heavenly Attack is more than 1 panel to activate, would be more oomph

It is epic but feels like missing something (I can't do a mind war cry I usually do in epic battle moments while reading manga)

I guess it feels abit too fast-paced..?

Dex-chan lover
Manga is p. good for an isekai. While I was turned off by the description sounding as basic and cliche as a ton of other cheats, this one is pretty fun. The MC, while is super powerful, does have his limitations, that being his mana pool being overly consumed goes into his HP. This gives a sense of tension for the MC rather than just "Hergadurk, I just use my super skills to beat the shit out of everything." To be fair, this also happens in the series too, but to a surprisingly less aggravating level. Also it should be pointed out that this isekai seems... really... tough to live in. Kudos to the artist for that I guess. Digging the art style for that.

Fed-Kun's army
Good story surprisingly and MC seems to be in actual danger sometimes which is better than most isekai. The problem though is everything is pretty neat except the MC. They didn't make him super crazy powerful (for the most part) but he is one of the most dull characters I have ever seen. It doesn't really ruin the series but its a major turn off. His personality just sucks.

I cant bring myself to like this. Maybe because the storytelling is too plain and very descriptive. I want to like this too so I gave this a few try but it always failed. I dont mind OP MC but I dont like how easy for the MC to get the power. The rest might be spoiler so I will use a spoiler tag.

I find it very ridiculous how the MC can tame the slime just by lying down. If he actually tries to be nice to the slime and do some slime in distress action, or not even something that big. If he just actually try to pat the slime and tame it just by touching them then I will get it. Some of popular trends is to give a name to tame something is also acceptable. Then, he DID NOT even read a book, but somehow he gains all the information just by standing in front of the bookcase? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Maybe I will wait till more chapters been uploaded before I give this another try. I think this manga may be interesting but MC is super duper dull. As plain as plain porridge you have when you are sick. Tasteless.

Can anyone tell me how far the web novel translation is compared to the manga?
https://tigertranslations.org/tensei-kenja/

Maybe if I played Dragon Quest I'd be more enthusiastic about every other monster in these tamer series being a slime.

Double-page supporter
How to make an isekai for dummies:
Black Company employee ✔️
Thicc slimes ✔️
Sage class ✔️
Beastgirl waifu (extrapoints for slave) ✔️

Only thing this story lacks is a healthy dose of truck-kun

Group Leader
I like how deadpan he is, and the slimes are pretty darn adorable.

Users who are viewing this thread