Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life - Vol. 6 Ch. 17 - It Seems There Was a Condition for Ranking Up

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter. that was a long one. I imagine there was plenty of redraws needed.

Recptionist: "It's dangerous you know?"

*Just killed over 200 lesser dragons and has an insane quest completion history*

Did everything just go in one ear and out the other for this receptionist?

Dex-chan lover
Wait, a guy with his quest history is only worth a D rank ? what kind of calamities are visited upon that world for people to go higher ?

I like this manga, more in that kind of dead eyes, I'm more in the none emotional characters 💀 it is just the nose that bothers sometime, but I've been told it is hard to draw so no complains there

@BabyPyroshark I'm with you on the essay kind of comment style, I tend to spend a lot of time writing something that reads fast, but because that is my intention, trying to convey my thoughts and condense them so it can be understood, but that takes time. I'm happy to know that you are finding the thing that could bring you happines, and probably fulfillness, just remember that your future is not in stone, you can change as many times as you need, you don't have to feel bad being bad in some things at the beginning. If it happens that you want to talk to someone, I can be that random internet person 🤓

@HDMI1 @CalamityCallout

300k was stated to basically be the minimum price for his gear. The gear that Yuuji is buying is top quality gear. So he expected it to be much more, since it is some of the smith's best work, rather than just being 200k more than the base level.

I didn't see him sell the dragon corpses, just the jewels. He was almost 80 million with just the quest rewards and jewels. The corpses would put him well over 100 mill.

I wish this would update faster.

Users who are viewing this thread