Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
lol boy you looked retarded there, couldn't you tell it was japanese?

i like how the people in this manga aren't stupid to not suspect something and just make up an explanation for themselves without investigating lol

Dex-chan lover
answer, I'm your grandpa, are you courting death? can't you see mount tai?

Why is someone with a mental age of like 25(?) more disturbed by the thought of marrying a beautiful grown elf than by being the fiance of little girls?

Dex-chan lover
"Let's talk to his majesty."

OKAY!!! THAT'S BAD! How many sockets is he going to screw into?

And way to blow it! When you read that Japanese book!

@kurozake, He is looking from their point of view, they don't know what his mental age is, so he sees the small young girls as normal and the older elf that wants to marry a 10 year old as odd.

Dex-chan lover
If I was playing CK2, this triple marriage is perfect, strengthen by line with a Noble and secure my throne plus inherit an autonomous kingdom of my country, PERFECT.

Dex-chan lover
Oh hey. They figured it out. Cain kinda gave himself away, but good on the natives for connecting the dots and figuring out how to test him.

King : Just who are you!?

source.gif

lol Cain must be retarded. If he was trying to hide it he did a garbage job at it every step of the way. He's been living in the world for 10 years and you're telling me he wouldn't be shocked or confused at seeing japanese for the first time being handed to him by the king?

Dex-chan lover
That was one of the cleverer uncovering maneuvers I have seen pulled.

@asadfqwert he could also read advanced magic texts before the age of five. Pretty sure he had a language cheat or something.

Oh shit. I love the fast 3 updates, anon. Is the ch18 raw already released?

@Metasepia tomorrow probable... there is one page where he opens his status that will take a long time... so much to clean up there. That page alone will take an hour to do. If someone can clean that page for me that would be a huge help.

@MavB_Ver I know, although that's not the reason I'm doing it. Might continue with other manga that have tons of raws and no-one translating them after I finish this up

Users who are viewing this thread