Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Fed-Kun's army
@Fiize maybe he is a pirate in disguise. I mean, lot's of things women use nowadays used to be tailored for men. Such as skirts, earrings, and even platform shoes which were worn by both men and women, although with a different purpose instead of fashion. Sometimes used in plays by an actor who wanted to portray a tall character, or to avoid ground wet from rain.

Aggregator gang
@aibaby I didnt read that far into the raws. only the basics of
when they were about to be summoned from the Heroes' perspective in Japan.
everyone in the harem at the point I skimmed ahead are already currently engaged in the manga. current and ongoing conquests are still ongoing.

Group Leader
Forgot about her, reasons for wanting to marry him aside, the fact that Tijuana doesn't know that Cain reincarnated like the king but is acting this way regardless do make her kind of a pedo.

MD@Home
Well well well, this chap was quite the continuation XD! As expected from Cain.... trouble follows him wherever he goes :)

Fed-Kun's army
@hijklol100 Nahh, i mean, she would be if it was sexual, but its only about strength and its not like she is doing anything peodlike to him, she is just a bit weird. Okay, pretty weird, but as long as she waits with all the stuff until he is of age i wouldnt call it pedo. Maybe I would think different if she seemed old, like 40 or so, but about behaviour and stuff she seems more like a late teen herself

Double-page supporter
That is actually a well thought out policy. Forcing people to have done a bandit subjugation to be able to go past a certain rank ensures they won't have the typical mentality of not being able to kill other humans that Isekai protags usually have. Probably prevents lots of newbie deaths from freezing up in battle

Dex-chan lover
MC being OP aside, manga actually doing a good job portraying how nobles society works and the importance of connections.

Dex-chan lover
What if... That "Gramps" is actually the First King? Oh deaaar
Edit: big NOPE

Users who are viewing this thread