Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
> Im a bit annoyed on how Cain, even though 5 years have past, still got a loose mouth... He hasnt matured at all, and it still pissed me off...

My reason would be, training at the forest for 4 years, should learn him the most basic, silence, observance, and execution, and even controlling his magic.
As if, he didnt even learned all of that, then that time skip would be wasted at all...

> It obvious that he summoned a dragon....

middle 2021? At least it's digital too, I will support them if they let us pay with international credit card or paypal (not blocked by regions).

I could buy "My Monster Secret" (also Seven Seas title) from Kobo, and my country's region 2; so there is hope for it.

Dex-chan lover
Goddamnit now I have to wait for official translations to catch up

Thanks for your work up until now

Dex-chan lover
we hope the author will earn tons from the English release
Thats not how it works, the Licensor just pays a lump sum for the license which isnt even that much sometimes, and if theres a publisher involved then the author gets an even smaller amount.

This is why Localizers like Seven Seas, J- Novel Club, Crunchyroll and Funimation buy up a ton of licenses for anime and just sit on them.

Cause they can afford them.

if you want to support the author, get the JP amazon books.

So this series has been licensed to an English translator? I guess it'll be 2030 before we get the next chapters.

A bit of mixed feeling just like everyone ... The official translation is going to take a lot of time to catch up.

Thanks for your hard work anyway ! I'll be following your next project

Dex-chan lover
shit... copyright nazis took this one over too 😢

rip, guess will never reading this again unless some translator group with spine pick this up

Group Leader
F, guess we'll never read this again.

Since physical release is expensive to ship on my country :| and also slow, 2 vol per year probably.

But thanks for working on it. I'll just read the raw with MTL.

Fed-Kun's army
Makes me remember the article I was just reading about music streaming shitting all over the creators, because the record labels count every stream as an individual 'sale' meaning they get the bulk of the profit (like 85%).

Users who are viewing this thread