Tensei Shitara Dragon no Tamago Datta ~Ibara no Dragon Road~ - Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
This is unfortunately a writing problem. I don't know how to get past the idea that everyone should already be dead here.
Wait one chapter and you'll have your answer.
Hint: It has to do with (Hero) Irushia's love of being extolled as a hero combined with his sadistic personality.

Also, ball rabbit got flung away, but not really hurt at all. So the group's healer is still alive.

Kudos to the translators. Your work shows itself very well. Translating all that text in the stat panels must've sucked.

I hate when manga introduce characters like these. Authors of stories I've previously read always seem to drag them out just to underline the cruelty, even when they spent lots of time building them up already like this guy, so I'm expecting another four issues just of this asshole being a cruel piece of shit.

Hoping this post ages badly.

Dex-chan lover
Not much can get an emotional response from me, but ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh man, the rage I have for this "hero"...

Dex-chan lover
At least in Dragon Ball even after going insane Zamasu, a decieving character like this hero is still of "pure" heart and believes himself righteous and true, this guys just a decieving monster hope he gets torn in two. (Also if anyone asks why I made the comparison I simply got reminded of him by seeing how this hero masks his true form until he's confident in his absolute victory when he finally spills the true personality)

Dex-chan lover
God its annoying these come out so slowly! i love this one its interesting ! but i reread the whole manga several times due to the time it takes for it to get a new chapter!

thanks translators though i'm not blaming you i just want more.

Dex-chan lover
If the next chapter doesnt see MC get a massive powerup, I'm dropping this. I'm tired of seeing him get bodied every chapter despite him supposedly being a big bad plaguewyrm.

Dex-chan lover
.... Yeah, I hope this dude gets killed in the most painful and ironic fashion possible. Also, he got me so riled up that I got a heart rate warning from my watch. Mangaka is doing an excellent job here, folks.

Users who are viewing this thread