Tensei Shitara Dragon no Tamago Datta ~Ibara no Dragon Road~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
So is the slime technically a clone of dragon mc with a fragment of his memory or personality?

Aggregator gang
i don't know what others know about laplace, but what i know about laplace is laplace transformation only...
math, please don't show up even when im relaxing with manga :(

i kind don't like it when that name come, fortunately there is no manga character with name fourier :3

Contributor
@elroid @fsadddfsa From the way it was worded, the egg that the slime ate was the one that the resurrecting Demon King was in, so basically the slime is the Demon King now.

black lizard is the real mc and she doesnt deserve all these hijinks her oblivious love interest put her through

Dex-chan lover
This slime is way too overpowered...

Well, it seems the manga has caught up with raws. See you guys in a few months, I guess.

@wnmalo

I also thought of Charizard and seismic toss when that happened.

Aggregator gang
@HDMI1kinda. titles
can actually change hands and shift in the case of unique ones as is the case after the arc that comes after this one where our dragon boi attains the hero title after the previous one turned out to be a PoS with the same name

Dex-chan lover
NNNNNOOOO VLACK LIZARD
4MibQ1S.jpg

....I hate this. Black Dragon doesn't deserve to have to go through this trash characters op arc.

Group Leader
Thank you for the translation! The SFX look good as well, this might be one of the most time consuming mangas to clean.

Users who are viewing this thread