Tensei Shitara Dragon no Tamago Datta ~Ibara no Dragon Road~ - Vol. 7 Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
I'm not a fan of putting the translated SFX over the top of characters when I can help it.
It's fine if it's not too intrusive. For large images like these, it's easier to get away with.

He wants to level up anyway to evolve into a dragon type that's not considered universally evil and a pestilence.
And most of the time all he manages to do is to dig himself deeper. It's a major part of what makes this manga interesting. Power at a price, not OP for free.

N2O

Dex-chan lover
For some reason I'm getting big vibes that Adhoff is gonna end up as exp for Irushia :nyoron:

Dex-chan lover
Do I see it right that centidude passively lose 2x65=130 54+65=119 hp?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Don't tell me the centipede is that stupid?
When I was a kid I had a pet snake, which we would feed live fish via a water bowl. It would commonly chase fish and bite its own tail and squeeze for a few seconds before realizing what it was doing.

Animals can be pretty stupid about spatial reasoning like that, I assume most animals it shoots its ray at are fleeing / not running around in such a way that it'd ever be in danger of pointing at its own tail with the ray, so it isn't really a thought/instinct it ever learned.

Dex-chan lover
Anybody have an estimate on how many chapters it'll be until Pretty Boy gets knocked? I want to wait until then and then go through it all at once.

Dex-chan lover
Anybody have an estimate on how many chapters it'll be until Pretty Boy gets knocked? I want to wait until then and then go through it all at once.
Hard to say.
From the raws of the just released chapter 37, I can tell the Mangaka is continuing to follow the author's script religiously.

If we go by that measure:
We got a pre-evolution mini training arc to do. Then the evolution. Then the post-evolution mini-training arc/Aiding the very Ant Colony he decimates arc.

After all of that, then a very quick jump to the city and then the longest fight to date in the manga will ensue.

So, if I took a guess, maybe 9-14 chapters til then and another 2 until the end of the arc? That's a total guess though.

Dex-chan lover
54 on page 12, 65 on page 15.
Ah, those aren't 5's, but ~. The mangaka uses ~ to denote when the passive HP recovery heals some HP back.
So those are when the Centipede is regaining health.

Users who are viewing this thread