Tensei Shitara Dragon no Tamago Datta ~Ibara no Dragon Road~

Fed-Kun's army
This isekai manga benefits from having a sense of humour and not taking itself to seriously. That along puts it in the higher echelon of isekai manga.

Dex-chan lover
I get the sense that that new dragon(?) and that slime are related

Dex-chan lover
well already read the novel and it gonna be a long sad train so better prepared your heart UwU)

Feels strongly inspired by Kumo desu ga, but luckily it also adapted the tongue-in-cheek-style of humor, which makes it decently entertaining.

Dex-chan lover
This story is actually in the lower echelon of isekai, for abusing the plot-device of "torturing the MC for absolutely no fucking reason".
How it happens? Well, "Let's force the MC to choose every single bad decision he could've taken when it comes to his evolution-path, for reasons, every single time."

At around chapter 50 of the WN, it starts to really scrape at one's mind...At chapter 70~80, it becomes insufferable. Becoming a "plague" or "calamity" whatever dragon is where it all begins to fall apart.

Dex-chan lover
@Solipsist
d4gYpAG.png

No spoilers for the ones who aren't reading the novels, please.

Fed-Kun's army
This is the point where i dropped the story. orr rather, close to this point, because the plot stopped and it became tadious battle journal of the couple in the mc cave.

luckily, the manga pacing so far is awasome.

Supporter
So far, this seems like a nice break from the regular isekai formula. I hope it keeps up.

Contributor
@Vilis - Any news about this manga? Seems stale, hope you guys don't drop this, i really like this adaption.

chapter 6 was supposed to come out in july, anyone know when the raw comes out?

Users who are viewing this thread