Tensei Shitara Dragon no Tamago Datta ~Ibara no Dragon Road~

Dex-chan lover
wow, checked out the novel and it's actually pretty interesting the balance he ends up striking between living in the human world and the monster world and the central conflicts of the arcs did draw me in. Now, if only it was easier to read...

Fed-Kun's army
Oh not this crap. I remember reading the manga when the first few chapters came out. They interested me so I read the Light Novel... It's bad, I mean really bad. Looking past the annoying MC and all the dumb things he does that just makes it harder on himself for no reason. It's boring.

"Oh not this crap. I remember reading the manga when the first few chapters came out. They interested me so I read the Light Novel" Man, i just got into the same trap, it's so disappointing to be honest...my hopes was so high for this one

Contributor
The art style of this author is very good, a good balance of dark and whites, something unique.

I enjoy the fact that the main character still has a human heart and wants to be with and care for other humans ?

Double-page supporter
Guys if I want to start reading the novel from the last chapter in manga where would that be? Chapter Number.

Dex-chan lover
@Bestmanga

chapter 50 is where he gets human transformation.
so around there. you can find links to the webnovel chapters at sites like novel update.
because there have been a lot of different people translateing diffrent chapters over the years.
there is allmost 200 chapters now, so there is a fair bith to read if you dont want to wait.

at the rate the light novel is updating we'll catch up even at this rate.... just wish we had a bit more detailed artwork on the manga it doesnt fit my taste

Dex-chan lover
https://mangadex.org/title/23774/tensei-shitara-dragon-no-tamago-datta-saikyou-igai-mezasa-nee
it's just this but with no chapters please delete

Dex-chan lover
https://mangadex.org/title/32443/tensei-shitara-dragon-no-tamago-datta-saikyou-igai-mezasa-nee
someone uploaded a blank on of this manga as a separate manga

Group Leader
Desculpe pelos erros na minha TRADUÇÃO para o portugues, como não tenho revisor...

I thought that it was fun story so I decided to read novel and got to chapter 77...
MC fucked up that so badly... it was obvious what would happen yet he still let that play out. It was really painful to read.

1525370792628.png

Users who are viewing this thread