Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 14 Ch. 67 - Demon of Respect and Affection

@Riger That's in the web novel.
In the light novel, it's instead implied (and pretty much made official in volume 7) that Diablo didn't evolve from being named by Rimuru. He, like the all the other Primordial/Progenitor Daemons, was already a Daemon King class daemon (which is essentially the Demon Noble rank above Demon Duke). Heck, Moss, one of Testarossa's lieutenant, was already a Daemon Duke prior to being named in the light novel.

Dex-chan lover
three out of seven is pretty good, if the other too also are primordials

Another wait. Despite reading the novel, I still am looking forward to reading the manga. Thank you.

@KaguraChan
They don't get named by Rimuru.
They willingly sacrifice themselves to give Rimuru enough magicules to revive Shion and co.

@LoLzM Finally someone who asks this question correctly (for the light novel rather than the web novel, since the translation of the light novel is already beyond the manga). To answer your question, I just checked in my physical copy of LN volume 5, and this manga chapter ended on page 233 of chapter 5. You don't need to buy the physical copy or the ebook though, since it's easy to find pirated PDFs of the YenPress ebooks online.
As for volume 6, I also recommend the YenPress translation for it (since the fan translation for it isn't that good and has many mistakes in it that aren't being fixed due to the translators prioritizing the later volumes).
Then, for volumes 7 and 8, I recommend the fan translation, which can be found here: https://tensurafan.home.blog/light-novel/

@Ruwan The other two Daemons that are there are implied in the novel to be Black Daemons, aka daemons from Noir/Diablo's color/clan/lineage.
Beretta (the Greater Daemon that Rimuru summoned for Ramiris) is also a Black Daemon by the way.

They should've named him Diavolo instead of Diablo and the other two Doppio and King Crimson

oh god can't wait another month aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

just wanna sleep and wake up after 4 years rn

Users who are viewing this thread