Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 16 Ch. 73 - The Majins' Scheme

Dex-chan lover
Shion's "cooking" skill is pretty much the ultimate skill of ultimate skills that can do anything. But using it for torture would be so perfect, lol.

Dex-chan lover
This is where the WN go down hill. It becomes too generic that it's so hard to read but I finished it despite that because it's one of my rules when reading. Anyways I just hope they'd change it a bit.

@pakkyu1199
Wn to ln will probably have really apparent changes, so you might enjoy the manga anyways.

Dex-chan lover
@Redice
Yeah, the skill 'Chef' is basically just
reality warping, so that whatever you do you get the result you wanted in the first place.

@Seikirin
You should read https://mangadex.org/thread/250545

I recommend using https://css-ig.net/pingo - check PNG, multithreading, convert to grayscale and remove transparency (uncheck everything else), set compression level to extreme, and click optimize. With those settings it's twice as fast as http://www.mediafire.com/file/hlr1xszqildnyqn/png_for_dummies.zip/file while optimizing by 2-4% better.

Aggregator gang
@pakyu1199
A LOT was changed between the wn and ln, new characters, entire new arcs/volumes, completely reworked scenes, a lot more fleshing out characters/ events, etc.

@Metasepia
because of how things are playing out in the ln, we don't actually know if Yuuki is the big bad anymore

Dex-chan lover
@pakyu1199: The LN is quite different from the WN.
For example, one of the major change between WN and LN is the power scale of Rimuru. In the WN he is TOO OP for anyone to fight against. This point have been changed in the LN.

This seems to have changed from what I used to read in the past. I don't recall Kazaram, for example. Or the whole dialogue about infiltrating the church.

Seems like I was reading webnovel version.

Dex-chan lover
I always find hilarious when the "enemies" underestimate the MC. It never fails to appear in any given story.

kazaream's appearance is pretty early, as is the reveal of the vampires and yuuki, i think?

other than that, and the filler arc, the LN does not appear that different from the WN. things have just been shuffled around and fluffed up, is all.

which is to be expected. its the difference between a first draft and a reworked draft, really.

@CivilSky the changes will be apparent from here on. This is basically one of the last few things before the story has a major change from the WN.

Dex-chan lover
the WN basically made everyone except rimiru and friends become background characters or measuring sticks. Including the biggest hitters like Milim and Guy no one except Rimiru and friends really gets to fight for real or if they do they just get beaten up for rimiru to jump in and save them.

Thankfully the Ln's much more reasonable with that and other characters actually have a chance to have a showing.

Dex-chan lover
Demon Lord Valentin ???

It's quite sad but also interesting that the adaptations of the original are different. But hey we get to see someone else's creativity xD

However it's still really confusing!! (I read the WN (the thing in 9 volumes...) bit it's weird to read something different from our expectations)

@Mephis_to
The adaptation of this manga is the same as Light Novel version,
Demon lord valentine is Demon lord Luminous' right hand

If you mean the web novel, yes they are different. I like the light novel version though

It would be better if yukki wasn't the big bad guy. Otherwise his reveal seems way to early and random. If you ask me they could have kept him in the shadows easily. Just let laplace talk to kazaream and at the end of the chapter they say they have to report their findings to the boss. Then you could show somebody reading manga so you know it's an otherworlder and keep his identity secret for a little longer.

Also it's true Rimuru was op in the web novel but if I remember correctly that was after he absorbed veldora and I don't know but I would be suprised if the event I'm mentioning wouldn't be happening

Users who are viewing this thread