Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 18 Ch. 81 - The Wight King

best thing in this chapter:

Xjxepye.png

best way to hint that milim isn't controlled

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
@Syavoir Things didn't go quite as he wanted, though, so I suppose this is more like an ad hoc addition to his plans. Maybe he originally planned to confront a weaker Rimuru from a much stronger position. In that case his attitude and words might have been less lame. It's kind of pitiful, in the end, how his whole speech sounded like he wants the others to gang up on Rimuru so that he doesn't need to do face his enemy alone. How is that behavior fitting for a demon lord?

Unless, of course, this is still all going according to his plan (and he's isekaied Aizen).

Thanks for the chapter
Really hoping that Clayman is more than this, otherwise his scheme(s) are a bit shallow

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter!
Now i can read my prefered version
It makes me wonder how many chapters are left for the walpurgis banquet

Poor skeleton. I barely know anything about him but I really liked him.
Rest in peace. Your short appearce was really great.

"I didn't find any mistakes while reading the Pair of 2+'s translation" that's because of your shallow knowledge about the lore of Tensura. A pair of 2+'s version said that Shuna can create unique skills and called Milim's subordinates as Holy Knights(Holy Knights already exist in tensura and they are tied to the church, not to Milim), lmao. That's pure and fresh misinformation.

"hurr durr, Tempest is taking the manga as a hostage and they don't care about a schedule" WRONG. The chapter comes out every month on the 25th or 26th and Tempest releases their translation early in the next month. Sometimes it takes longer depending on the length of the chapter.

"But at least a pair a 2+ released fast and corrected their mistakes later" they released their sniped version fast, surely. It was full of misconceptions and mistranslations, then one of their members went to the Tensura discord server undercover(pretending not to be a part of the sniper's team) and when he saw the complains about the stuff they translated wrong they started editing their pages and correcting some stuff, while keeping some mistranslations because according to them they "looked cooler" than the correct translation. If it wasn't because of the Tensura discord server their version would be filled with even more bullshit.

"Tempest doesn't care about the manga" Sure, a lot of the members of Tempest also fan-translates the Light Novel and make sure to translate the terminology, names and skills the best they can, but they surely don't care about the series and they only fantranslate on a whim 😆surely "a pair of goons+" are the better group and who cares if we are being fed with wrong info and headcanon? at least it's fast, isn't it?

Thanks to the tempest for a proper translation i read pair of goons attempt and that one straight up hurts to read

Users who are viewing this thread