That Inferior Knight, Lv. 999 - Ch. 7 - That Boy, Finally He Meets The Strongest Man!

I love how each person just ends up passing the buck to the next person to train him. First it was his parents, then the knight school, then the sage. Can't wait to see how the magic academy ends up foisting him off on someone else. xD

Fed-Kun's army
@Rozzak too bad that series got axed(Not sure by the publisher or just the Translator) but it will have an anime next year.

Dex-chan lover
Oh god, the crazy powerful and crazy dumb kids are multiplying. I'm worried they're going to form a full party at the magic school.

Sure it's fun to have someone not know he's strong then he figures it out but dragging it out like this is just terrible as a reading experience

Dex-chan lover
Lmao... The sage guy.. "No my problem" pfthahahha
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
The gods of fate are probably working overtime to make sure he does not destroy the planet.

Dex-chan lover
@TheGoodFella
Compared to humans but he knows it can destroy a mountain easily...
The MC knows how destructive his "weak" magic can be.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the tl hopefully somebody picks this up soon It's pretty interesting

Dex-chan lover
@jmas081391
Looks like it's very much still ongoing in JP, six manga volumes (and ten light novels) so far? the group that did the first 8 chapters dropped it because the novels got licensed. So an official english release may come.

For some reason, I think there is a missing page, no mention of the reason why the kid just went and used a nuclear magic.

Definition strong in his mind maybe a skill that can destroy a planet like Dragon Ball

Dex-chan lover
He showed a former Failed Sage what's the pinnacle right now, then Yuan forgot to deactivate the spell...

I'm calling BS on his luck. He saved a party of 4 and a town from an undead horde and a crazed alchemist.

Dex-chan lover
"Everybody is a Genius. But If You Judge a Fish by Its Ability to Climb a Tree, It Will Live Its Whole Life Believing that It is Stupid",

Summary for this Manga

MC parents is so irresponsible that he bring Walking Disaster to the world

Users who are viewing this thread