That Inferior Knight, Lv. 999 - Ch. 9 - That Boy, Face Off With The Demon Lord

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Truly a fearsome Demon Lord.

This giant mosquito. (I hate mosquitos so much I wish they go extinct)

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@alidan I know (its usually a fly or a mosquito. Some flying insect basically). I simply hate mosquitoes. If one exists near me, they would home in on me and ignore everyone else. Mosquitto repellants don't seem to work well and wearing thick/long sleeves would only make them target the very little exposed parts which are more annoying. (face, soles of my feet)

Worse is that city mosquitoes are actually getting smarter. They used to be dumbasses coming after me at specific times of the day without caring about the situation but now they would only attack me when im focused on something else (like my computer) at all times of the day but never come out when I try to bait them.

i've even seen 3 dumb forest mosquitoes chasing me before in a spinning triangular formation.

Yes. Mosquitoes are a fearsome bunch. May they get wiped off the face of the Earth.

@DrDuckling Flies and mosquitoes look sort of alike anyway, especially if they turn into giant fantasy monsters.

Dex-chan lover
Mosquitos are a type of fly, they are a part of the same order as other flies, Diptera.

Im gonna bet hes just gonna say uh fuck off fly! In true saitama fashion.

Aggregator gang
All this build up for him to probably just one punch the thing out of existence

Group Leader
On page 34, 倭, you might also recognise it in the 'history of Japan' video as "dipshit".
https://youtu.be/Mh5LY4Mz15o?t=78

Users who are viewing this thread