That Inferior Knight, Lv. 999 - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.1 - That Boy Will Undertake the Chivalric Order Enrollment Exam (1)

Fed-Kun's army
Ya know, a 5 mile run with a 100 pound backpack would probably be a better qualifying running test than 100m dash.

Dex-chan lover
Pft. can't help but laugh. I hope he doesn't crush everyone else too hard
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
time for the one punch man treatment of every other person feeling like shit and wanting to quit cause MC too OP

Dex-chan lover
So will he fail just due to no one being able to see his movements?

Fed-Kun's army
@azpark agreed, endurance under load would be more practical than a quick dash.
But lets make it 50 miles in a day, just under a double marathon but with a load.
Resulting in various grades of competence based on what time they finish and/or a trainee program for those that literally dropped from exhaustion.

Dex-chan lover
And he will fail the exam because the examiner thought he cheated.

Dex-chan lover
He is going to misunderstand and think the goal is to do the opposite of what it is. Such as running as slowly as possible or landing at a certain spot in the long jump etc.

Contributor
is it going to go saitama level or the level of the boy from last town at the edge of the dungeon where they just dismiss the results or don't realise anything has happened because he moved too fast?

Dex-chan lover
@Azpark : If that's the ONLY test for the whole crowd, maybe.

But I assume they'll test them on various things, and so a quick simple test is best to get general ideas.

Things like endurance for long duty like vigil or discipline and such can be trained after they're recruited.

I want to think we will get the Saitama treatment but since we have the previous case of Loyd from that hero village, we can now expect 2 possibilities

I know you think Yuan is going to breeze through this enrolment exam... BUT WHAT IF LUCIFER APPEARS?!

Dex-chan lover
ah, now to repeat the baki fitness test
"run this 100m dash"
"ok"

"wanna see me do it again?"

Users who are viewing this thread