That Inferior Knight, Lv. 999 - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.2 - That Boy Will Undertake the Chivalric Order Enrollment Exam (2)

Double-page supporter
@Wnf
oh, I know all about the trope of someone else stealing credit for MC's abilities (intentionally or not), I was just being HOPEFUL that this wouldn't screw MC instantly like that...sure I know it probably will, but I choose to ignore that possibility until it happens

Dex-chan lover
15 seconds? Really? He made it in 2. Something's off their senses.

And seriously!? A meteorite? No, look at the guy whose running.

Comparing this series to Boy From Last Dungeon Village https://mangadex.org/title/23710/ta...-ga-joban-no-machi-de-kurasu-youna-monogatari isn't really accurate though. In Last Dungeon basically all the side characters are fully aware and have accepted it as reality after they witnessed MC's OP-ness, unless it's new characters who have yet to witness his OP-ness. They are attracted to him and celebrate his OP-ness without shame too. More importantly, that series is really funny, I highly recommend it to anyone who doesn't know about it, although it's not Isekai.

Aggregator gang
there are also a few characters that can tell he is strong by looking at him

Dex-chan lover
@Rayster biggest difference is, this guy was purposefully taught he was mediocre at best, whereas the boy in that story grew up in a village surrounded by monsters (Heroes, archmages, witches and whatnot).

Dex-chan lover
@Chrisis your analogy isn't correct :
To take your analogy, it's like you start walking on a banana peel and finish on a banana peel (cause the ground is the same at the start and the finish).
So yes you lost some momuntem because at the start but you can easily still gain enough momentum to slip on the second one.

@Mangareader : what does this difference change? Because for me this "biggest difference" isn't even one : both were the weakest in their home. One was a home of 2 people, the other was a village. But in the end it doesn't change anything.

Contributor
@Clad95150 nope, it's not wrong. I don't mean you lose just some momentum, you could lose all your momentum, obviously, that doesn't happen here.
and if you don't have enough momentum at your destination, it won't give out under you.

Double-page supporter
This boy needs Saitama. Only Saitama can teach this boy common sense and how to properly use his power without destroying the surrounding environment.

so its one of these shit copys of the op guy from a hero village fuck off they are so bad

Users who are viewing this thread