The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Ch. 170 - Mai and Momoha Become Maid Certified (Maybe)

Dex-chan lover
Why the fuck did she pick the bunny girl certification instead of maid in the first place? is she dumb? Blind? Both?
Not that I'm complaining about the eye candy mind you.
she had her eyes closed while filling thay part out, imagining her dear sister in a maid outfit.
so arguably both.

Aggregator gang
Hats off for Nozawa & Nakamura-sensei for carrying the bunny girl theme for 2 weeks in a row in a very creative way.

Mai and Momoha are making the great Hugh Hefner very proud wherever he is in the great Beyond.

Momoha just laying facts, Bunny Girls are more than eye candy, they a professional ladies with a wide variety of skills to handle the waiting and entertainment of the Elites and VIPs.

Aggregator gang
Why the fuck did she pick the bunny girl certification instead of maid in the first place? is she dumb? Blind? Both?
Easy.

1) Mai is clumsy.

2) Wherever her beloved Big sister Mei pops in her mind she gets tunnel vision and hilarity ensues.

What is interesting is that the World Maid Association also proctors the Bunny Girls. Can the 2 be considered sister trades in service of the Elites?

Double-page supporter
Is it possible all the pairs in the volume covers show who the girls are closest too in the family?... aside from Kusuri LOL

Dex-chan lover
Is it possible all the pairs in the volume covers show who the girls are closest too in the family?... aside from Kusuri LOL
Not necessarily, I would say Rin and baseball girl are pretty close, but I don't think they ever shared a cover, also hungry girl and massage girl are pretty close, but I think they didn't share the same cover either.

Dex-chan lover
I'm lazy to tag so just gonna say this to that one person, "yuri bait" for all intents and purposes is a term used to demean a series so consistently saying this series is just "yuri baiting" would definitely make any of your statement(regardless of how agreeable or disagreeable it is) will just be ignored and thus you'll be tagged by the fans as a "hater".

Like I've only ever seen arguments about the yuri content levels of this series come from yuri purists that wants male characters to go extinct.

If I weren't lazy and also if I have my PC right now I'd delve deeper on pointing out that "harem romcom" doesn't mean it couldn't include yuri or yaoi in it.

Anyways not gonna reply to any reply(if there actually is) to this comment of mine(unless I get my PC sometime soon).

Goated chapter. I've always loved Momoha, but Mai has been growing on me more and more with every new chapter she features in.

I don't even know what the fuck is going on but I suppose that's partly why I'm reading this series
Yeah this chapter confused me a lot I know she always wanted to be a maid like like her sister that she looks up to a lot all of a sudden something wants to be bunny girl?

Yeah I know what you mean it's something from when she was first introduced now she was aiming for it's only in this very recent chapter that she's only changed her mind due to some delusion she had of seeing her sister in that outfit

Dex-chan lover
Lucky mistake, I mean you could never go wrong with a bunny girl costume :meguupog:

Users who are viewing this thread