The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Ch. 181 - Rentarou's Daily Life with his Girlfriends (Part Two)

Fed-Kun's army
Rentaro acting real sus
DLBfNB8

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
momiji is me whenever watch movie. well the constant moving around part, not the having someone to love and watch it with... :meguuusad:

yo is that the first panty shot? i cant remember any being so blatant anyway

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
yo is that the first panty shot? i cant remember any being so blatant anyway
I think it's the first one Rentarou has actually seen? There've only been a couple — the cat going for the ribbons on Karane's panties during the "can't tell who got the first kiss" plan, and Shizuka getting an eyeful of Mei's backside after Meme was hiding under her skirt and misdirectioned away are, I think, the only others.

(Why am I keeping track of this?)

Edit: Whoops, I forgot that Meme's skirt got blown up by that heavy wind just before she and Rentarou zinged. So unless I say that was through tights and thus doesn't count, it's not his first sighted panty shot either. Ah well

Last edited:

AcX

Dex-chan lover
mfw my entire week waiting for a 100 kanojo chapter /////////////////////////// mfw the day that the chapter is out

rentaro-mai.jpg

-----------------

Matsuri, Mai, Chiyo, Momiji and Suu were really adorable in this pack, lolis love overload.
And it seems that Kishika, Nano and Mimimi are ready whenever Rentaro goes full commando with that long-awaited "Mwehehe" moment.
I love the fact that, due to Japan's reading right-to-left, it would seemed at first you made the meme wrong lol

Users who are viewing this thread