The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Ch. 181 - Rentarou's Daily Life with his Girlfriends (Part Two)

Dex-chan lover
fSb4Uez.png

such a doting chapter :pacman:

Dex-chan lover
By this point of the story it starts to show when some of the girls have had more time to be fleshed out, chapters with karane and nano to name a few feel so much deep than the ones from recent girlfriends that while cute and very enjoyable, still feel anecdotal.

Girls get good fleshing out when you see they don't only show up "their thing" like nano's bit isn't about her being robotic, karane's bit isn't about her being a tsundere, those elements are there but you're showing and telling more stuff about them too.

Another one who got a great moment in that way is kishika, that dommy mommy horny energy... I totally approve.

Group Leader
Momiji looks so cute with that hairstyle, it made me think it's been a while since the last time she got a chapter focused on her unless I'm misremembering something. The tsunderes of this manga are all but annoying, so cute.

Also was that the first pantyshot
of the whole manga? I don't remember any other explicit one.

Thanks for the chapter!!

Dex-chan lover
By this point of the story it starts to show when some of the girls have had more time to be fleshed out, chapters with karane and nano to name a few feel so much deep than the ones from recent girlfriends that while cute and very enjoyable, still feel anecdotal.

Girls get good fleshing out when you see they don't only show up "their thing" like nano's bit isn't about her being robotic, karane's bit isn't about her being a tsundere, those elements are there but you're showing and telling more stuff about them too.

Another one who got a great moment in that way is kishika, that dommy mommy horny energy... I totally approve.
Kishika is definitely one of the most well written one among the one who came in late. The second might be tama.

I feel disappointed with hakari because it's like its what she only do being a thirsty pervert. That trait is already done by the others. It's not unique to her anymore

Dex-chan lover
Karane's hair style in this chapter might be my favorites hair style that drawn in this series

Users who are viewing this thread