The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Ch. 183 - Rentarou’s Family’s Super-Fun Vacation

Dex-chan lover
i really thought he was gonna turn into nika at the end, but thats an even more outlandish ending. this series will always be peak

edit: also i totally thought they crashed cause you know.. they let the character whose eyes are constantly shut fly lol

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Holy shit they went to One Piece and BEYOND. This chapter is fever dream on steroids Goddamn
Plus Gomu!

Now's the time that I welcome an "it's all a dream" ending.
I'm expecting this to be a god thing. Usually the interaction with the supernatural is limited to Rentarou, but then we got Matsuri and the Infinity God so maybe the girls are going to start encountering it from time to time themselves.

I like how on re-read there's hints to what's up even before Rentarou goes Gum-Gum.

Mei noting a strange impact after they were in the clouds, Matsuri noting the sun is slightly larger (since they're slightly closer to it), the convenient spring and fruit

Also, Shiuzka never speaks at all in this chapter presumably to preserve her phone battery for an emergency

Dex-chan lover
what the fuck is happening... no you know what, I lose if I ask, you just gotta turn your brain off

Users who are viewing this thread