The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 11 Ch. 87 - Kedarui-san

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, every chapter I see someone bitching and then other people bitching about somebody else's bitching. But the really hilarious part (like, tooootally sends me) is that both sides keep bitching about the other side bitching while endlessly reaffirming their right to keep bitching. "You can't but I can!" "No, you can't, but I can!"

It's almost like a circle of life, but with whiny forum comments.

This isn't some cult and negative opinions aren't banned, so keep them coming whenever deemed necessary. This is also a public(-ish) forum, so expect your responses to be responded to in kind. But more than anything, keep this perpetual motion engine running, as glancing it over is almost as hilarious as this series.

Dex-chan lover
damn, a masochist in the comment section lmao. you might as well read KanoKari the if you hate the characters here.

Dex-chan lover
Gyaru GF get! :meguupog:

btw Kedarui's name in Japanese 気だるい means slow/slothful

Dex-chan lover
I mean, I HAVE stopped reading. A while ago, in fact. If you idiots would stop whining about me writing my opinions, you wouldn't have to read My comments at all.
or you could have kept your garbage opinions to yourself. This girl is quite adorable so do piss off with your nonsense about her being insufferable.

Dex-chan lover
Def, my fav girl. Even including the future ones to come, no one else seeeeeeends me like Ahko.

or you could have kept your garbage opinions to yourself. This girl is quite adorable so do piss off with your nonsense about her being insufferable.
oh my fucking god this argument was laid to rest ages ago already. why did you have to dig it up again. why don't we just let it go?

he didn't like it, we didn't like how he expressed that dislike, he went away to read something else more appropriate to his tastes, everyone is now happy. end of story.

Dex-chan lover
oh my fucking god this argument was laid to rest ages ago already. why did you have to dig it up again. why don't we just let it go?

he didn't like it, we didn't like how he expressed that dislike, he went away to read something else more appropriate to his tastes, everyone is now happy. end of story.
sorry champ im reading the series for the first time and I, much like everyone else, got annoyed by their bullsh*te. kinda hypocritical of you to say I cant call him out when you lot got to call him out.

sorry champ im reading the series for the first time and I, much like everyone else, got annoyed by their bullsh*te. kinda hypocritical of you to say I cant call him out when you lot got to call him out.
ya i know i'm being a hypocrite and all. i called him a masochist and whatnot. that was immature of me i'll admit. but at this point it's already been months since that happened, why is there a need to bring attention to it anymore

sorry bout all that. was just a bit pissed off in the moment. hope yall enjoy this series

Dex-chan lover
ya i know i'm being a hypocrite and all. i called him a masochist and whatnot. that was immature of me i'll admit. but at this point it's already been months since that happened, why is there a need to bring attention to it anymore

sorry bout all that. was just a bit pissed off in the moment. hope yall enjoy this series
it's okay mate. i typically dont pay attention to when a post was made so didnt realize it was made in Oct of 2023.

Once again, three pages is all it takes for me to hate her. Most of the time I end up disliking them because of just how wierd they are or how gross their involvement is, but with this one, she is just so painfully annoying.
Compare to maybe Karane, Chiiyo, Kusuri, Naddy, the Hanazonos, Kurumi, Iku, Mei, and almost EVERY girl in this manga, she's one of the only normal ones here, aside from her never-changing face.

Honestly, every chapter I see someone bitching and then other people bitching about somebody else's bitching. But the really hilarious part (like, tooootally sends me) is that both sides keep bitching about the other side bitching while endlessly reaffirming their right to keep bitching. "You can't but I can!" "No, you can't, but I can!"

It's almost like a circle of life, but with whiny forum comments.

This isn't some cult and negative opinions aren't banned, so keep them coming whenever deemed necessary. This is also a public(-ish) forum, so expect your responses to be responded to in kind. But more than anything, keep this perpetual motion engine running, as glancing it over is almost as hilarious as this series.
Sry for resurrecting this discussion but, it rare to see that what im thinking typed so perfectly, when watching all of other readers fighting each other, its fcking hilarious

Fed-Kun's army
Once again, three pages is all it takes for me to hate her. Most of the time I end up disliking them because of just how wierd they are or how gross their involvement is, but with this one, she is just so painfully annoying.
Cmon bro stop being a bitch and a hater. Rentaro's gonna Send you to Brazil.🤦‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
One of my favorite chapters, so far.
It's just so perfect.

I think this and the Shizuka-chan introduction chapters were the ones that evoked the most emotion from me.

Users who are viewing this thread