The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 17 Ch. 147 - The Tama of a Wealthy Family (Are We in a Ghibli Movie No…

Double-page supporter
I love Karane, she's a girl in The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You, she's a normal tsundere character but not because she's really cute when she shows up. It's so charming, starting with the two hairstyles that are seen are the beautiful ponytail hairstyle and the twintail hair style that is unique to the general girl. When she speaks, it will be as hard as a cold princess, but that's just the outer shell. If we are dating for a long time, she will act like a little girl. Begging for a hug, a hand, or a kiss made my heart melt after hearing those words. Even though her breasts is flat, but that allows us to hug each other so closely that we like it the most, it's even a plus. In terms of strength, she is even stronger than a car. I like this part. It made us feel safe together. And this last part I like Karane the most thank you for being born my princess Karane. (sry bad eng)

Dex-chan lover
I like the message that people cant be too complacent when doing nothing. people always want to strive to do something. (if they're not depressed that is) Also I like the author giving Hahari more chances to be the "adult" of the family here. and I can understand her not just giving her a Job outright but instead letting her motivate herself to find it. Hahari just guided her to it. its a bit roundabout instead of just giving the job offer to her but I guess Hahari also wanted to teach Tama that lesson. Also interesting how Rentarou wasn't much there when Tama was feeling down. he would've been all over that problem but I guess he trusted his girlfriends enough to fix it amongst themselves? lmao
Rentarou has let them fix their own problems (for their own good) on many occasions, as far back as when he only had 3 girlfriends...when Karane was 'angry' because Shizuku was being too reserved. Another one that comes to mind is when Mimimi and Nano had their squabble, Rentarou let them 'duel' (though he had no intention of letting either of them actually win).

Dex-chan lover
I gotta be honest I thought this chapter was going in a whole different direction, I thought Tama was going to be hired as a maid, and we’d get cat maid Tama. But this was good too, I understand that desire to do something when everyone around you is working hard too, it’s just primal instinct to desire to feel like a part of something.

Glad to see Tama showing some growth, honestly thought we were just going to forget her trying to find a part time job, but nope, color me surprised that it happened so soon. I thought if it ever happened it would be later on.

Group Leader
Unfortunately when I tried to get a girl to quit her job and live as my pet cat I got the cops called on me and now I'm not allowed with a 100 meters of that girl. Though my parole officer is looking fine, I wonder if I could get her to be my cat instead.
You had it coming. I mean you could try. What're they gonna do? Assign 2 parole officers?

Users who are viewing this thread