The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 5 Ch. 39 - Utsukushisugi-senpai

1. Just like Rentarou, I automatically thought Mimimi was talking about Nano.

I mean, let's be real. Nano is is statuesque stunner of peerless and proportioned sto8c beauty. Plus, her more classically oth9dox beauty is balanced by the wide range of age appropriate cute that girls like Hakari and Karane have, contrasts nicely to the more tomboyish Iku, is emphasized and equally boosts the loli cuteness of Shizuka and Kusuri(smol), yet would be a devilish combo with Kusuri(big) who is a full figured, sexy af 3rd year..... which finally leads to the pure sexiness of the more mature livers in the group.

In that sense, Nano is is basically the measuring stick for the objectively beautiful within the group.... but then, she's got her silver hair, ruby eyes, and android-like kuudere yet very passionate nature that both enhances, and keeps her from being a pointlessly static character.

2. In the series' tradition of wordplay and t4ope tinkering, Utsukushisugi Mimimi's name contains the word for 'beautiful'.... on top of it being read something like 'too beautiful = me, me, me'.

Kinda obvious when you consider she's a surface level narcissist who is only surface level in that her narcissism is simply a tw8sted form of pride towards the pursuit of 'true beauty', which 8s built up over time and meticulously maintained.... on top of a surprsingly fragile and easily wounded girl wanting to be accepted by somebody she saw as her equal....

Though now, I gotta wonder how much work Nano actually puts into her feminine charm and general beauty.
Hakari I can see patting in the effort, but how much does Nano do to look so effortlessly gorgeous?

Fed-Kun's army
I laugh even if it's not a joke,

I'm being trained by this manga all along

How the fuck is the author gonna fit 101 characters that have different personality in 1 manga good luck madlad

Dex-chan lover
Does this author even recognize the word stereotype

On an unrelated note, I'm gonna be honest, the only reason I linked Mimimi to Nano was the glint on her lips lmao

Double-page supporter
I feel like this author is the kind of person who revels in insanity. I would not be shocked to hear that he literally makes up his chapter's plots as they're drawn, panel by panel, without any feedback.

thanks for the TL, interesting that we have a confident character this time

the 9 others had rentarou help them in their arcs vs here where she is actively picking a fight with nano lol, the writer has the wildest imaginations

You know what I really like about this manga so far? It's that literally every girl is winning. No broken hearts here. Thanks for translation!

Just gotta love how every rom-com trope is just getting turned on its head and spun around at mach 5.

what amaze me is that her backstory is not even 1 page, but (for me) it already feels impactful...

Users who are viewing this thread