The Ancient Magus' Bride - Vol. 14 Ch. 67 - A small leak will sink a great ship. II

Fed-Kun's army
Page 7 has a typo, a revised version will replace the page at a later point in time.

Fed-Kun's army
Also shoutout to Maigos, who without their continued translation of this series, I probably would have never had the want to commission this chapter. And for driving me to attempt a LIDL quality scanlation of the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
go ahead, tell her, everyone tell her. Dammit she needs to take care of herself first, and then she can help others...

Dex-chan lover
Centaur dropped some truth on the head of our little girl and she is taking it to heart, finally having friends of the same age is helping her a lot.

Did maigo go down or something, i read in the manga comment section here that the translator is gone or something like that but it didn't seem conclusive.

Anyway, thanks for doing this manga.

Dex-chan lover
I feel I need to re read from the school arc chapters. Can'tseem to remember who is who among the school characters

Dex-chan lover
I’ve said this before, but I love how we can watch her change, in some ways, she’s losing some of her humanity, but in others, she’s becoming a better person thanks to the people around her

Centaur bro ripped off that bandaid with GUSTO! Maybe she just needed a "scare them strait" type of lesson for it to stick. Also I dig the snek X spooder romance.

Yes chise... thats how people trying to stop you....
and Thanks for the Update~

Thanks to the person who commissioned a chapter to get translated despite the clean up being a bit spotty.

Chise's finally getting a proper scolding. Its important to balance her desire to help and you know her self worth.

I feel like Chise is trying her hardest to save people because she knows what its like to be left for dead till Elias 'saved' her. Love watching her grow as a person, now I wonder what eldrich abomination Elias will turn into this arc...

Thank you for the translation! Jaw20 (who I assumed) commissioned a chapter for this series is a real MVP! I hope more people take interest in this manga so that we can catch up to raw releases

@Mapax its fairy magic, I'm sure they can shave off some guy's skin all the while keeping the hair intact, hair starts growing from the hair follicle which is just about under the skin layer (epidermis).

Chise to learn super hard self control she can't just leap like that now she has more people to care about.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah Chise you're just like Lucy when you do stupid things please learn some self control
Basically, she's too soft right?
Wonder what Alice is gonna do with that ghost costume?
also I wonder who are students with the proper qualifications for this job? Apparently Lucy and Philomela at least.

Users who are viewing this thread