The Dangers in My Heart - Ch. 153 - We Made Something

Dex-chan lover
Way too strict for a middle-schooler model no?

edit: This might be the chance for Ichikawa to make a major change in himself, like what Miyamura from Horimiya or Amane in Otonari Tenshi. Abandon the gloomy self and go beyond chad status(he's quite the chad rn tbh but only when together with yamada). This might be the start of Ichikawa becoming Nigorikawa(the imaginary dude) lmao, then him announcing he's dating yamada.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Alright, so hear me out: What if the manager is on the side of wanting Yamada's happiness AND safety. I get barring her from going to school events is a "bad" thing, but that wasn't something they could control since it was the agency who decided that and they just have to do the things they are told.

I imagine there will be some sort of drama from this, but what if it turns into a big positive for the two instead of a negative. Her parents know and accept it without any issue. The real last hurdle is the agency/manager. Of course, don't really know where the manager actually stands outside of the extremely brief interactions we have seen, but that doesn't paint a complete picture of non-acceptance, just that there may be hurdles.

I guess we shall see how things go, but this manga always does surprise and delight me so I have faith things will work out.

Aggregator gang
Alright, so hear me out: What if the manager is on the side of wanting Yamada's happiness AND safety. I get barring her from going to school events is a "bad" thing, but that wasn't something they could control since it was the agency who decided that and they just have to do the things they are told.

I imagine there will be some sort of drama from this, but what if it turns into a big positive for the two instead of a negative. Her parents know and accept it without any issue. The real last hurdle is the agency/manager. Of course, don't really know where the manager actually stands outside of the extremely brief interactions we have seen, but that doesn't paint a complete picture of non-acceptance, just that there may be hurdles.

I guess we shall see how things go, but this manga always does surprise and delight me so I have faith things will work out.
From what has been shown of the manager so far - he seems like a chill guy and I doubt he will turn out to be a "villain". He might seem so from a child's perspective, and there will be drama from Ichikawa's side, but in the end the protagonist shall realize that the world is not as simple and you have to sacrifice some things to reach certain goals. It's not good or bad, it's just reality.

Double-page supporter
Sometimes, they act too seriously. I see these trope in many anime/manga and never get it. You are just a bunch of kids! Don't act like doing something important. All characters in animanga are generally high/middle school kids. The worst part is, we all know nothing gonna happen and they will end up together. So, what is the point of dragging the progress? We need a mentality change ASAP.

I love how manga either makes model/idol life cartoonishly strict and evil or a complete laissez-faire life style. Like she can't go to school events, why? She might get stalked or harassed? What about the rest of her life does that danger just vanish? Is she never allowed to go outside again until she quits the agency? Wouldn't seeing this young C or B tier actress/model living a normal life be beneficial and help sell her image? Also why the hell is the manager going to the school to just tell Ichi all this, he wouldn't be the one to tell the school she can't go they'd just mail a letter or send an assistant

Dex-chan lover
Do remember this is set in Japan, the country where female celebrities has been stabbed for having a significant other by weirdo stalker fans. Imagine the absolute worst cronically online twitter puritan you can think off but give them a knife and enough delusion to go out in public to actually attack the people they have beef with and Japan actually HAS those cunts.

Dex-chan lover
Ichikawa will continue to support Anna even if it hurts him. I wonder if the plan is to have Anna miss an important event where Ichikawa really needs her and that forces Anna to really look at her relationship with him and her dream. In general, Ichikawa has always been willing to put Anna and her dream first in all things. Wonder when Anna will be forced to decide between Ichikawa first or her own job.

I think the Anna career and Ichikawa relationship will need to be resolved at some point because Anna can't just keep taking without at some point sacrificing to help Ichikawa at an important moment.

Right now, Ichikawa is really doing a lot of the heavy lifting for Anna, and in all relationships, eventually, you need the over person to take over for a bit.

I know we know they are good because of the future Valentine we saw but the balance in the relationship does need to be addressed.

Users who are viewing this thread