The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 10 Ch. 134 - I Get Irritated, Too

Dex-chan lover
and all solved in a chill way. But now the band will make it hard to study huh...

btw not sure what to think that the author is working so much on Moe x Ichi moments.... I Wonder if heavy jelousy arc is being setup in the future...
Probably not a jealousy thing. I think Norio-sensei just knows that Moe is the best girl and the best bro, so she gets plenty of development.

Double-page supporter
Glad this, as expected, had a resolution so soon.
Yamada's character is pretty interesting. She knows she has been spoiled, yet has some self-awareness of it. She enjoys the attention and (perhaps unfair) care she receives from her friends, while simultaneously struggling to change anything because of how fun it is. I like how in the end Moeko (be that due to saltyness or because she's the most emotinally intelligent) signalized openly how that is an issue on everyone's fault, everyone has been enabling Yamada's behavior because it's cute. This is a good sign of how we might tackle the issue of jealousy in the future! At least that's my wish.

We seem to be heading to the fun & games now, which is already making me miss this "fight arc". Not that I want this work to have more drama, but because this was a fantastic insight into some of the characters.

Dex-chan lover
So Yamada did notice the tension from Moe building up these last months, she's very emotionally perceptive as usual. Glad they decided to not deny those negative feelings and agree to be more frank with each other.
But it was Kyo that surprised me the most, so natural in confronting Moe with the truth of her jealousy because he felt it too when he first met Anna. Moe just hid her face and fully acknowledged his words.

Dex-chan lover
Glad this, as expected, had a resolution so soon.
Yamada's character is pretty interesting. She knows she has been spoiled, yet has some self-awareness of it. She enjoys the attention and (perhaps unfair) care she receives from her friends, while simultaneously struggling to change anything because of how fun it is. I like how in the end Moeko (be that due to saltyness or because she's the most emotinally intelligent) signalized openly how that is an issue on everyone's fault, everyone has been enabling Yamada's behavior because it's cute. This is a good sign of how we might tackle the issue of jealousy in the future! At least that's my wish.

We seem to be heading to the fun & games now, which is already making me miss this "fight arc". Not that I want this work to have more drama, but because this was a fantastic insight into some of the characters.
this arc is even better considering that these characters are middle schoolers, so the way they treat Yamada makes so much sense, and how they have so much more they have yet to learn, in terms of jealousy, double standards, and communication. the resolution is clunky, almost on purpose, but it has its unique charm, given their ages.

Double-page supporter
So Yamada did notice the tension from Moe building up these last months, she's very emotionally perceptive as usual. Glad they decided to not deny those negative feelings and agree to be more frank with each other.
But it was Kyo that surprised me the most, so natural in confronting Moe with the truth of her jealousy because he felt it too when he first met Anna. Moe just hid her face and fully acknowledged his words.
Facts. I am really proud Kyo has grown. And glad that he pointed out Moe's jealousy.

Users who are viewing this thread