The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 3 Ch. 33.1 - Extra Chapter 29 - A Story of Getting Your Height Measured

Dex-chan lover
so she isnt really tall even, i mean sure above avg especially for japanese women but its below mens avg
and i girls mature (and stop growing) way sooner so i dont think she'll grow any more

Fed-Kun's army
>It sure is stiff

>By hand

>Do me too

She is doing it on purpose right?

Dex-chan lover
Let's increase the manga's score!

zmeTFyG.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Waaaaitaminute. You'd have to be at least feeling unwell in order to be admitted in the school infirmary right? And Yamada doesn't even appear to be feeling down under anything, 🤔🤔🤔

Dex-chan lover
Aww she wanted a head pat from him. Cute

@CommieJohnTeh I think the nurse is just really laid back. She might even understand she likes him because she seemed to be enjoying their antics (or letting it happen).

Dex-chan lover
That sure got physical.

Yeah, she's a tall girl. Not a bad thing though, except for the fact that she acts her age and doesn't look it.

Dex-chan lover
@Darklight99 ive known a girl in primary school (13? 14?) who was 168cm (5'6") you might not have paid attention but i have a lot younger brother and when i sometimes went to get him at school id notice how tall girls can be, they really can get fully physically developed by the age of 14/15

Users who are viewing this thread