Yeah it sure is :meguusmug: :meguu::kek:
342515543_619452913089379_1425778486917624767_n.jpg
she knows what up...

or more like whats down :kekw:

Banned
no you don't need permission
sis is a slut that's too bad

Pretty big, huh? Their sound
It was most likely ooki in the raws which is hard to translate in these situations because it means big/grand/etc, but it (seemingly, I'm not an expert) can be used to refer to a grand version of a non-physical concept, sound in this case, as well. That can't really be done with a single word in English while keeping the joke that's based on the 'ooki' double entendre, so the translation team probably chose to keep the joke intact even if it sounds a bit off.
It's a little awkward because "big sound" is uncommon and not a term that would normally be abbreviated in English. I was going to say that there probably wasn't anything better, but now I think a looser word choice would have preserved the joke better: "It's throbbing, huh? Their music." Or even "...c's throbbing, huh? Their music's." (Playing like her speech was partially drowned out.)

I'm sure there's more overlap between English adjectives for sound/music and penises, but only "throbbing" and "penetrating" came to mind. (Also "limp", but that doesn't work here.)

Double-page supporter
It's a little awkward because "big sound" is uncommon and not a term that would normally be abbreviated in English. I was going to say that there probably wasn't anything better, but now I think a looser word choice would have preserved the joke better: "It's throbbing, huh? Their music." Or even "...c's throbbing, huh? Their music's." (Playing like her speech was partially drowned out.)

I'm sure there's more overlap between English adjectives for sound/music and penises, but only "throbbing" and "penetrating" came to mind. (Also "limp", but that doesn't work here.)
What about "hard"?
"It's hard, huh? This rock n' roll"
Lol

damn... that "return to title page" button instead of the "next chapter" hurts. I catched up T_T

Group Leader
I Just realized that Yamada thought Ichikawa didnt like the hair so much that she bought the cap to hide it, but when proved wrong, dumped and totally forgot about it.

Group Leader
I feel that those guys are younger than they look...
Or I think it would be funny if they were.

Users who are viewing this thread