The Dangers in My Heart

So is there gonna be a separate work or at least a chapter from her point of view?

Aggregator gang
This is great. Very few writers manage to take 'awkward' and make it actually funny, but if Mitsudomoe and the start of this manga are anything to go by, Norio is amongst those 'very few'.

Thanks for the scanlations. Please keep them coming.

What the fuck is wrong with Japan? Imagine if somebody made a tv series based on a potential school shooter in an edgy way. Who the fuck thought this was a good idea?

In case if this still isn't obvious enough to some people,
the synopsis and first chapter of the manga are intentionally misleading. It is actually a cute story about an awkward chunni edgelord falling in love and slowly closing distance with the most popular tall girl in their class.
The title "The Dangers in My Heart." is actually referring to his love and not his murderous impulse.

All the people complaining it's edgy are missing the picture here.

Aggregator gang
The edgy murder stuff is just a pleb filter. If Mitsudomoe is anything to go by shit's only going to get wierder, so might as well scare off all the thin skinned readers from the get go.

Aggregator gang
@leon06673
All the people complaining it's edgy are missing the picture here.

No kidding. He's "edgy" for actually only a few pages in the first chapter. It's pretty quickly revealed that he's harmless, friendless chunni.

@carero12
Its just the next wannabe komi-san

The high school romantic comedy genre didn't begin with Komi-san. I agree it is a little bland so far if that was what you meant.

Honestly, I find this relatable. In highschool, I was a pretty big loser and was really insecure.

Whenever I thought someone was a dick to me, I just imagined me stabbing them out of rage.

It stems from the feeling of helplessness, not thinking you’d be able to do anything back if they did anything REALLY offensive.

Like, say someone I hate looks at me then makes a joke about me to their friends. In my mind, I’d be pissed.

I’d imagine stabbing them, saying “what about now huh? Gonna say anything now?!” Irl, though, I’d just ignore them, walk away, or pretend I never heard it. It was a revenge fantasy that made me feel less pathetic than I was

Currently, I’ve calmed down. If someone mocks me, let them. They can’t affect my whole life, just this one small aspect of it. If they do though, just try to avoid them til they’re gone, or even try to make friends if u can.

Honestly I still think it’s harmless. Those revenge fantasies the MC uses are defense mechanisms while the MC irl is too spineless to do anything lethal. Trust me, I say this from experience.

Having someone he likes/trusts is healthy for him, no matter how many revenge fantasies that come into fruition. He just needs an understanding friend.

(Hopefully, though, his affection doesn’t evolve into blind obsession. An awkward person that doesn’t care for himself, obsessing over a girl, potentially going yandere over everyone that harshly offends her? Now THAT’S dangerous.)

Dex-chan lover
if the MC was a girl people would be having different reactions to this

Romance? I think this is just the struggle mind of mc that have chunnibiyou sindrom

Dex-chan lover
hj5johb5akz11.jpg

It's something like this at least.

Users who are viewing this thread