The Dangers in My Heart

They add a lot of the small cute interactions that serve as a basis for progress, otherwise it would seem to come out of nowhere.

I have to load around 7 pages for 1 interesting page usually, takes me a minute with my loading speed

Dex-chan lover
@Wickedhero If someone pays VERY close attention to even the minor details of Yamada's actions, it becomes really obvious. Like you can actually tell how her affection for Ichikawa has progressed by paying close attention to the details. From a minor disinterest in the first chapter to a mild interest in chapters 10 - 20, and to a full on crush in the recent chapters with her being slightly more aggressive but not overtly obvious.

Dex-chan lover
Thinking about it - wouldn't Ichikawa have become an Incel if he didn't find Yamada?

Now he's on the path to being that dude who physically cringes at his past self in high school because he's changed so much.

Dex-chan lover
@Pandawanka That's one of the things I like about this manga, we actually see Ichikawa growing as a person for the better. He no longer (or at least not so strongly) has that chuunibyou obsession about killing his classmates and being dark and edgy. He is actually talking and interacting with them more, and has shown a great deal of maturity in how he interacts with Yamada somewhat. What he lacks in height he is making it up with his character.

Dmi

Was thinking the extra chapters weren't too far off from the most recent raws of the regular chapters chronologically, but don't tell me 38.2 is a full year after chapter 45? Ouch.

Dex-chan lover
@Dmi
Or the extras could all just be a dream or delusion by Ichikawa, which some people have said and based on vague comments made by the author.

Dmi

@KingNova777
Yeah, doubt it though. Let's face it, it'd be wasteful and ultimately it'd just detract from the value of the manga in its entirety. But if you want to go that route, perhaps the entire manga is just a delusion after Ichikawa snapped and killed all his classmates.

Fed-Kun's army
@KingNova777 just dont like her bro. like the thing where she only gives people the scraps of her snacks? stuff like that. small things but they've added up

Users who are viewing this thread