The Day I Decided to Make My Cheeky Gyaru Sister Understand in My Own Way - Ch. 5 - Making my cheeky gal sister understand christmas

Dex-chan lover
So this manga is about the sister getting second chance. Kinda like redemption arc? With the brother being totally wholesome in this version. Okay. I can enjoy that. Hopefully the sister won't go back to being a wh*re.

Dex-chan lover
Hi everyone, merry christmas! We're back in time for this christmas chapter~ I think the author has reflected on her bad choices for the previous fanbox stuff as well as the main story itself, so she's trying to stir it into something better and more wholesome, so please no more fighting in the comments! I hope you enjoy your holidays with your family~
see you in the next fanbox "special" :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
Hi everyone, merry christmas! We're back in time for this christmas chapter~ I think the author has reflected on her bad choices for the previous fanbox stuff as well as the main story itself, so she's trying to stir it into something better and more wholesome, so please no more fighting in the comments! I hope you enjoy your holidays with your family~

I wouldn't call it "Reflecting" YET, as this development makes sense after the last few chapters.
I mean, chapter 3 was "wholesome" in its own right, and she cried in the last chapter over the brother's messages, starting to have a "change of heart". So, it's not like the mood of this chapter came out of nowhere.

Where we would notice the change is in the Fanbox content.
If she goes on to create more content with the other dudes in the future (Like the blowjob, or some other future situation), then all of this is part of what she originally had in mind. But, if she full wholesome EVEN in her Fanbox, then it means she indeed changed course, IMO.
I mean, I say this because she retweeted the orgy Fanbox tweet after the last chapter, and socket accounts were spamming her, so it's not like she has stopped giving publicity to it, lol.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The main reason she was Santa:

hckhet3.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Either we go full healing, or the little bro about to turn up the serial killer rizz at some point.

Dex-chan lover
Okay that's a very cute Santa.
She might still be a hoe (for the time being), but she very cute.
Wonder what's next for us, especially if the author is planning on changing the vibe of the manga... I'm waiting for something disturbing again, but I hope I'm wrong.
Thanks a lot for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you everyone in the translation team and Happy Holidays!

Dex-chan lover
An orgy with a someone you peer pressured and force fed alcohol is called gang rape.
Though the sister was deceived that only her friend and her are going to a karaoke, that ordinarily the sister wouldn't come if she knew that men were also going to attend, against her better judgement she still decided to stay.
She still decided to drink alcohol enough to be drunk.
She still decided to participate in the gang bang, she even liked it.

I don't understand why people aren't holding her accountable to her own action. Citing as "peer pressure" as reason to remove any agency of her own. She wasn't threatened with a knife or with a gun to do things, or even blackmailed to.

Imagine this : a boy tries to join a group of kids, who accept it on the condition the boy steal some candies in the nearby shop. The boy accepts even though he doesn't want to because stealing is bad, but he really wants to join the kids. In the end he gets caught. Even if the shopkeeper is magnanimous enough to hear the boy out, he still tried to steal so he will face consequence, his parents get called. Peer pressure isn't gonna save the boy from punishment.

Or another example, you join a party, you go there with your car. The party has lots of alcohol. People there pressure you to drink, so you're as merry as others. You succumb to the pressure and drink a lot. After the party, you have a lot of alcohol in your blood, but you still drive back home with your car. You get arrested by police, who notice the high alcohol content in your blood. Excusing yourself that peer pressure made you drink is not gonna fly.

Dex-chan lover
Though the sister was deceived that only her friend and her are going to a karaoke, that ordinarily the sister wouldn't come if she knew that men were also going to attend, against her better judgement she still decided to stay.
She still decided to drink alcohol enough to be drunk.
She still decided to participate in the gang bang, she even liked it.

I don't understand why people aren't holding her accountable to her own action. Citing as "peer pressure" as reason to remove any agency of her own. She wasn't threatened with a knife or with a gun to do things, or even blackmailed to.
Doesn't matter whether you agree with it, it's legally considered rape and people have been convicted for it. Also the moment she was lured there on false premises it was already entrapment.

Imagine this : a boy tries to join a group of kids, who accept it on the condition the boy steal some candies in the nearby shop. The boy accepts even though he doesn't want to because stealing is bad, but he really wants to join the kids. In the end he gets caught. Even if the shopkeeper is magnanimous enough to hear the boy out, he still tried to steal so he will face consequence, his parents get called. Peer pressure isn't gonna save the boy from punishment.

Or another example, you join a party, you go there with your car. The party has lots of alcohol. People there pressure you to drink, so you're as merry as others. You succumb to the pressure and drink a lot. After the party, you have a lot of alcohol in your blood, but you still drive back home with your car. You get arrested by police, who notice the high alcohol content in your blood. Excusing yourself that peer pressure made you drink is not gonna fly.
Ah yes, comparing having sex to performing crimes, really big brain argument. Also you're an idiot if you decide to drive drunk instead of just sleeping in your car. You do realize that entirely independent choice made afterwards is the issue there, not an adult drinking too much because his friends spurred him on, right? And for your fictional boy, have him be bullied and forced to shoplift if you want it to be comparable.

It's not rocket science. Making people do things they don't want to while under the influence of alcohol is a method of forcing someone. Especially when you're a group of men that significantly overpower a skinny short girl.

Users who are viewing this thread