The Day I Decided to Make My Cheeky Gyaru Sister Understand in My Own Way - Ch. 5 - Making my cheeky gal sister understand christmas

Dex-chan lover
You're going to have to argue with the author then because her premise is that FMC is a slut and that's why she called it an orgy and didn't put any rape tags on it
her premise is that FMC is a slut and that's why she called it an orgy
if this is an orgy then 177013 is a fuckin sex party

im not arguing with you just saying that is dumb af

For anyone who falsely assumes entrapment is only when cops do it, you're wrong:
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/entrapment
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/entrapping

Catching someone in a trap is entrapment, the term is just also used for law enforcement doing it. In fact, the examples on the entrapment page even mention "entrapment in an unhappy marriage" in case you still think I'm wrong. So yes, getting a girl to lure another girl into a drinking party against her will is entrapment.
You're going to be fighting a rape-defender named "Velomobiles" with that one, haha.

Dex-chan lover
Like I said, she's a slut in limited sense that she likes the pleasure that sex bring, but she actually hates having sex with those boys. Though you can see that from chapter 4, not from chapter 3 like I mistakenly typed.
We don't see any of that in chapter 4. She went back of her own free will, and did all that, entirely sober. The author is trying ot have her cake and eat it too by portraying FMC as some shy wallflower, before hitting us with all the enthusiasm of a seasoned slut. It's the entire reason I even did the fanbox in the first place. If not for the backlash, I'm sure we'd get yet another fanbox of her inhaling the dude's dick like it's oxygen and she's in the void of space.

If she hates having sex with them, she can walk away at any time, and not come back. But she doesn't. That's the premise of the story.
Enthusiastic participant that was only started being enthusiastic after getting highly intoxicated?
Nothing happened before they all got smashed, as far as we know. Which doesn't make logical sense, but I'd like to avoid giving the author any more shit than she's absolutely begged for.
She went there to pick up something she forgot, and the boy pressured her to give him blowjob. They literally said that.
Right. So we have a recurring pattern where she's alone with a man, pretends to be uncomfortable, then enjoys the fuck out of sex stuff. It's what happened in the first fanbox, the second, and, fingers crossed, at least not in the third. And again, she can just say "no". If I ask you to suck my dick, and you do it, without anything more than a "Come inside" to egg you on, you consented to sucking my dick. You don't even have the "THEY GOT HER DRUNK" excuse. Which was a shit excuse, but at least if we pretend she didn't get herself drunk, we can have a talk about how bad that is.
Like, it's obvious there are no consequences for just saying no. She did it twice, and he relented.
Bro, lots of people has explained that peer pressure in Japan is in a whole different level than at most other countries.
Nobody cares. She's responsible for herself.

Also, peer pressure can make rape, because there are people who are weak against pressure.
No. Full stop. "I blew him because he asked me once after I went to his house again" doesn't make rape. Period.
In chapter 4, while she's sober, she obviously showed her reluctance.
She always shows reluctance... until the sex starts. This is the author trying to have her cake and eat it.
So obviously her eagerness was because she's mentally impaired, like how other intoxicated people can become crybaby or hostile.
Alcohol doesn't make you eager for things you hate. What are you on about? And they're all drunk. So I guess they didn't want to have sex with her either. Shame on her for raping them.
if this is an orgy then 177013 is a fuckin sex party
There's statutory rape, since she's a minor, even under Japanese law. But "Statutory, can't-consent-because-it's-a-child-under-the-law rape" isn't what we're talking about. We're talking about a grown adult, who knows exactly what's happening, can leave at any time, is under no duress, decides to drink, and begs for more cock after grinding herself on a guy.
So yes, getting a girl to lure another girl into a drinking party against her will is entrapment.
It can hardly be called a "trap" if the girl that was lured could leave at any time, turn down drinks any time, and express any level of unwillingness to have sex without consequence.

Dex-chan lover
I was sarcastic in my last comment about this being wholesome, but I’m glad we have hope.

Dex-chan lover
Intoxication + sweating + nervous expression + friend entrapping her + whole chapter framing = can be seen as rape
It can only be seen as rape if you believe women have no agency and can never be accountable for their actions. Which is what you obviously believe. Both her and the men were drunk, but you only want to hold the men accountable. Why? If being drunk absolves her of responsibility, why not the men? Why are the men expected to remain completely in control of their mental faculties while drunk but not her?

Because you, and those like you, believe women to be the equivalent of retarded children when it suits you, and also completely the equal of men, also when it suits you. That they are empowered and just as capable as men, but also completely helpless and ALWAYS the victim, in every situation, at the same time.

The girl in this story is not a victim, she is a whore that regrets being a whore after the fact, and then goes back so she can be a whore some more. No one forced her to stay, no one forced her to drink, no one forced her to get naked, no one forced her to enjoy being fucked by a roomful of guys. She did all of that on her own.

Dex-chan lover
The girl in this story is not a victim, she is a whore that regrets being a whore after the fact, and then goes back so she can be a whore some more.
I'm not even convinced she regrets anything in the first place. Chapter 4 doesn't seem to show regret, more her deciding she prefers her brother fussing over her to the gangbangs.

Dex-chan lover
Intoxication + sweating + nervous expression + friend entrapping her + whole chapter framing = can be seen as rape
It only can be seen as rape if you deny the FMC any agency. She repeatedly and unequivocally gives her consent.

If anything, it's the premise of the manga that should be questioned: so FMC likes to sleep around - all the power to her, it's her life to live as she sees fit. Yet her brother sees the need to """save""" her (unbidden and unasked for), and shames her into stopping doing what she enjoys.

Dex-chan lover
Btw, where the hell is any NTR in this manga? Or is it the usual "father letting his daughter engage in premarital sex is NTR" drivel?
It's a romance manga between FMC and MC. The first fanbox had her getting railed by three dudes.
Yet her brother sees the need to """save""" her (unbidden and unasked for), and shames her into stopping doing what she enjoys.
Agreed on the "trying to save someone who doesn't want to be saved" bit, but there's precisely 0 shame involved. The audience is doing all the shaming. But then also the author wants us to think she's a victim who's just not able to say "no".

Dex-chan lover
It's a romance manga between FMC and MC.
Lol what. They're literally siblings, even if not blood-related.

Agreed on the "trying to save someone who doesn't want to be saved" bit, but there's precisely 0 shame involved.
You can't take people's interactions out of their society's context. It's pretty obvious that the guy is exploiting the prejudice existing in the Japanese society to reach his goals.

Users who are viewing this thread