The Day I Decided to Make My Cheeky Gyaru Sister Understand in My Own Way

@LainWasNotHere

The trope is it begins with "No, stop!", then progresses to heart eyes halfway through. Everyone knows this. It's not rape if she has every chance to walk away, then spends the entire time on screen telling us how much she loves grinding on some guy's dick and getting fucked.
It’s still rape, it’s the “acceptance of rape” trope. You literally said it yourself, “no, stop.” When a girl says no or stop, what do you think that means for the sexual encounter? There’s a pretty clear answer there…

It’s still rape, it’s the “acceptance of rape” trope. You literally said it yourself, “no, stop.” When a girl says no or stop, what do you think that means for the sexual encounter? There’s a pretty clear answer there…
Right. So all she had to do was say "no". Probably stop grinding her hips and telling them how good it feels, then begging for more, for good measure. You read the chapter, right? I've posted it everywhere now, so there's no excuse to not know she's been loving it from the start.

Right. So all she had to do was say "no". Probably stop grinding her hips and telling them how good it feels, then begging for more, for good measure. You read the chapter, right? I've posted it everywhere now, so there's no excuse to not know she's been loving it from the start.
Are you really trying to defend rape...?

rape​

1 of 4

noun (1)

ˈrāp

: unlawful sexual activity and usually sexual intercourse carried out forcibly or under threat of injury against a person's will or with a person who is beneath a certain age or incapable of valid consent because of mental illness, mental deficiency, intoxication, unconsciousness, or deception.
So, by definition, is what happened in that chapter not rape? Because "intoxication" and "deception" sure do look like appetizing words in that definition.

One of the things I'm most grateful in life is not being the author of this manga. I can rest peacefully, knowing that there will never be a day that I picked up the stationary and decided to write something like this. I smile ear to ear, the grin on my face brightens when I remember, my name is not Egaki Numa. I am so happy that I was born who I was, someone who has the potential to not be disappointing. I am not the type of person to write an incest-fetishization, NTR-rape shit-fest, with no redeeming qualities. Please, keep giving this manga the rating it deserves, a 1

Are you really trying to defend rape...?

rape​

1 of 4

noun (1)

ˈrāp

: unlawful sexual activity and usually sexual intercourse carried out forcibly or under threat of injury against a person's will or with a person who is beneath a certain age or incapable of valid consent because of mental illness, mental deficiency, intoxication, unconsciousness, or deception.
So, by definition, is what happened in that chapter not rape? Because "intoxication" and "deception" sure do look like appetizing words in that definition.
Sounds like she raped those poor men. They drank, and they drank, then she literally got on top of one and started grinding on him so he couldn't get up.

See how dumb this is? I know English isn't your first language, and the law can be confusing sometimes, but two drunk people having sex can't be rape.

Sounds like she raped those poor men. They drank, and they drank, then she literally got on top of one and started grinding on him so he couldn't get up.

See how dumb this is? I know English isn't your first language, and the law can be confusing sometimes, but two drunk people having sex can't be rape.
Love the assumptions you’re making. Because yes, someone saying something you disagree with automatically means they don’t have English as a first language. That must be why, surely it isn’t otherwis. Factoring in, I have also used quite adequate grammar and phrasing, it makes your comment seem rather questionabl. Supposedly, even if my first language was not English, that does not discredit my argument.
Remember framing?
The men drinking is not seen on paper, it is only the FMC who can be seen drinking alcohol. There can be an argument made for, if the men were also drinking like she was, if that is adequate to rape. Even so, the explicit and implicit pressuring of sexual intercourse by means of deception still make it rape. I don’t know if you have ever experienced sexual intercourse, I’m definitely not going to make assumptions on that. But, if a girl is pressured into sexual acts, do you really believe that the act is now consensual? let’s take this to the extreme, a woman has a gun pointed to a man’s forehead. If he wants to live, he must have sex with her. That act is now not consensual because of the “pressure“ created. Just like how the act comitted in this horribly written mess is Not consensual.

Love the assumptions you’re making. Because yes, someone saying something you disagree with automatically means they don’t have English as a first language.
Actually, it's the fact that you're been writing stilted posts, and haven't even noticed.
Factoring in, I have also used quite adequate grammar and phrasing, it makes your comment seem rather questionabl.
Only foreigners use big words, and make long sentences all the time. The fact that you fuck it up from time to time just makes it more obvious.
Supposedly, even if my first language was not English, that does not discredit my argument.
It definitely isn't. "Supposedly" isn't even the word to use there. Look, you don't have to be fluent or anything, but can you not write a whole paragraph denying it, admit it at the end, and then make a big, obvious English mistake that no native speaker would make? If there's some other language you speak, I might be able to translate for you.
The men drinking is not seen on paper, it is only the FMC who can be seen drinking alcohol. There can be an argument made for, if the men were also drinking like she was, if that is adequate to rape. Even so, the explicit and implicit pressuring of sexual intercourse by means of deception still make it rape. I don’t know if you have ever experienced sexual intercourse, I’m definitely not going to make assumptions on that. But, if a girl is pressured into sexual acts, do you really believe that the act is now consensual? let’s take this to the extreme, a woman has a gun pointed to a man’s forehead. If he wants to live, he must have sex with her. That act is now not consensual because of the “pressure“ created. Just like how the act comitted in this horribly written mess is Not consensual.
See? This is hard to read. Big words don't make good sentences. Usually, I'd just try to interpret, and answer like you wrote something that makes sense, but I'm going to do you a favor and break it down, sentence by sentence:
The men drinking is not seen on paper, it is only the FMC who can be seen drinking alcohol.
Starting with the big, obvious issue: "ARE not seen on paper". "Men" is plural, and the plural form of "is" is "are".

Second: You're using the passive voice here. It's weird, considering that we're talking about specific characters, being seen by a specific group of people. "FMC" isn't "being seen"; WE see FMC. The sentence needs an active voice. And that would sound something like: "We don't see the men drinking, only FMC".

Third: "The men drinking is not seen" isn't how you'd say that in the passive voice. It would be "The men are not seen drinking".

You'll notice my version is shorter than yours (38 Characters vs. 91), and it actually gets the message across better.

And now to respond to what you're saying: It's a drinking party. Of course they're drinking too; that's why they're there. They didn't sit around staring at each other, sober, just waiting for her to come so they can get her drunk. We don't need to see them drinking.
There can be an argument made for, if the men were also drinking like she was, if that is adequate to rape.
This is just butchered. You start English sentences with the Subject of the sentence, then you do the verb, and finish off with the object. The subject verbs an object.

So if I shuffle some stuff around so it's an actual sentence, it would be "If the men were also drinking like she was, there can be an argument made for if that was adequate to rape.

This is still bad, but now it's actually following English's SVO format. The next issue is that, again, you're using the passive voice instead of the active voice, and then also writing the passive form wrong. It's not "There can be an argument made for" its' "An argument can be made for". I don't mind you using the passive voice too much. It's weird, but it has its uses. But if you want to use it, you need to get a feel for what those actually look like.
a
And now the last (and most confusing) bit: "If that is adequate to rape". This bit is so broken, I don't know how to walk you through it other than telling you it's all bad. I know what you're trying to say, but there's no fix other than "Start again".

The sentence you tried to write here would go something like "If the men were drinking too, you could argue about whether this is rape"

Again: My sentence is shorter (72 characters vs. 107 , it respects SVO, and it sets up the "rape" at the end as a possible answer out of many, like you were trying to do.

And my answer to it: They were drinking, so there you go.

Even so, the explicit and implicit pressuring of sexual intercourse by means of deception still make it rape.
No native speaker says "sexual intercourse" in normal conversation. And your tone's too formal for my tastes. But that part's not "wrong", so I'm letting it go.

She wasn't pressured into sex. Hell, we don't even know that they asked. For all we know, they started rubbing each other, and she took off their pants. And if Chapter 4 is anything to go by, even if they do ask, they'd ask twice, tops, before giving up. This isn't "pressure", and you need to do more than ask a couple of times to "rape" someone. Otherwise every boyfriend ever has raped every single girlfriend he's ever had. If she's not being coerced, she's not being raped.
I don’t know if you have ever experienced sexual intercourse, I’m definitely not going to make assumptions on that.
No native speaker calls that "Experiences sexual intercourse" in normal conversation. And it might just be me, but I'm pretty sure you need a semicolon there instead of a comma. Also, your use of contractions is inconsistent.
But, if a girl is pressured into sexual acts, do you really believe that the act is now consensual?
A: Yes.
B: We don't see her being pressured. In fact, we see her really eager to do this. People that are pressured don't do things eagerly. Just ask any kid that's told to do its chores.
C: "Believe" is an excessively formal way of putting it. You'd be better served using "think" instead.
let’s take this to the extreme, a woman has a gun pointed to a man’s forehead. If he wants to live, he must have sex with her. That act is now not consensual because of the “pressure“ created.
No, the act isn't consensual because he's being threatened. If she asked him twice to have sex with her, he wouldn't be coerced, and it would be consensual. Also, again: The tone's formal. Actually way too formal for this kind of talk.

Actually, it's the fact that you're been writing stilted posts, and haven't even noticed.

Only foreigners use big words, and make long sentences all the time. The fact that you fuck it up from time to time just makes it more obvious.

It definitely isn't. "Supposedly" isn't even the word to use there. Look, you don't have to be fluent or anything, but can you not write a whole paragraph denying it, admit it at the end, and then make a big, obvious English mistake that no native speaker would make? If there's some other language you speak, I might be able to translate for you.

See? This is hard to read. Big words don't make good sentences. Usually, I'd just try to interpret, and answer like you wrote something that makes sense, but I'm going to do you a favor and break it down, sentence by sentence:

Starting with the big, obvious issue: "ARE not seen on paper". "Men" is plural, and the plural form of "is" is "are".

Second: You're using the passive voice here. It's weird, considering that we're talking about specific characters, being seen by a specific group of people. "FMC" isn't "being seen"; WE see FMC. The sentence needs an active voice. And that would sound something like: "We don't see the men drinking, only FMC".

Third: "The men drinking is not seen" isn't how you'd say that in the passive voice. It would be "The men are not seen drinking".

You'll notice my version is shorter than yours (38 Characters vs. 91), and it actually gets the message across better.

And now to respond to what you're saying: It's a drinking party. Of course they're drinking too; that's why they're there. They didn't sit around staring at each other, sober, just waiting for her to come so they can get her drunk. We don't need to see them drinking.

This is just butchered. You start English sentences with the Subject of the sentence, then you do the verb, and finish off with the object. The subject verbs an object.

So if I shuffle some stuff around so it's an actual sentence, it would be "If the men were also drinking like she was, there can be an argument made for if that was adequate to rape.

This is still bad, but now it's actually following English's SVO format. The next issue is that, again, you're using the passive voice instead of the active voice, and then also writing the passive form wrong. It's not "There can be an argument made for" its' "An argument can be made for". I don't mind you using the passive voice too much. It's weird, but it has its uses. But if you want to use it, you need to get a feel for what those actually look like.
a
And now the last (and most confusing) bit: "If that is adequate to rape". This bit is so broken, I don't know how to walk you through it other than telling you it's all bad. I know what you're trying to say, but there's no fix other than "Start again".

The sentence you tried to write here would go something like "If the men were drinking too, you could argue about whether this is rape"

Again: My sentence is shorter (72 characters vs. 107 , it respects SVO, and it sets up the "rape" at the end as a possible answer out of many, like you were trying to do.

And my answer to it: They were drinking, so there you go.

No native speaker says "sexual intercourse" in normal conversation. And your tone's too formal for my tastes. But that part's not "wrong", so I'm letting it go.

She wasn't pressured into sex. Hell, we don't even know that they asked. For all we know, they started rubbing each other, and she took off their pants. And if Chapter 4 is anything to go by, even if they do ask, they'd ask twice, tops, before giving up. This isn't "pressure", and you need to do more than ask a couple of times to "rape" someone. Otherwise every boyfriend ever has raped every single girlfriend he's ever had. If she's not being coerced, she's not being raped.

No native speaker calls that "Experiences sexual intercourse" in normal conversation. And it might just be me, but I'm pretty sure you need a semicolon there instead of a comma. Also, your use of contractions is inconsistent.

B: We don't see her being pressured. In fact, we see her really eager to do this. People that are pressured don't do things eagerly. Just ask any kid that's told to do its chores.
C: "Believe" is an excessively formal way of putting it. You'd be better served using "think" instead.

No, the act isn't consensual because he's being threatened. If she asked him twice to have sex with her, he wouldn't be coerced, and it would be consensual. Also, again: The tone's formal. Actually way too formal for this kind of talk.
You must be a hardcore fan of this manga, holy shit. Not even I, someone who spends a fair amount reading online, not even I would spend that much time writing something like this. What’s with the condescending tone? We’re not in school, this is Mangadex…
I didn’t need you to write a whole essay on why my writing is “poor”. I needed you to explain how quote on quote “poor writing = opinion invalidated“. That is what you did. You’re kind of an… let’s just say, not a very nice person with how you talk to people. Of course, my writing on here won’t be the greatest. You want to know why? Im not writing a book, poem, etc. I’m writing on Mangadex, a free manga sharing website. There‘s a time and place for different speech to be used. As a renowned scholar, you should understand this.

“Only foreigners use big words, and make long sentences all the time. The fact that you fuck it up from time to time just makes it more obvious.”
. This part of your essay seems racist (linguistic racism).
“Only foreigners“. I know plenty of people who are from Europe and Asia who speak better English than the average American.
“She wasn't pressured into sex. Hell, we don't even know that they asked. For all we know, they started rubbing each other, and she took off their pants. And if Chapter 4 is anything to go by, even if they do ask, they'd ask twice, tops, before giving up. This isn't "pressure", and you need to do more than ask a couple of times to "rape" someone. Otherwise every boyfriend ever has raped every single girlfriend he's ever had. If she's not being coerced, she's not being raped.”
If my writing doesn’t make any sense and you consider yourself a renowned scholar in comparison, then damn. Because, what you said there literally means nothing.

“No, the act isn't consensual because he's being threatened. If she asked him twice to have sex with her, he wouldn't be coerced, and it would be consensual. Also, again: The tone's formal. Actually way too formal for this kind of talk.”
. What?! So then the FMC was raped, no? You do realise “yes” doesn’t automatically mean there’s consent involved. This is why, in relationships, you establish boundaries and build rapport. If you actually believe that a girl being pressured into sex and saying yes is not rape, then wow. Sorry, let me just talk like this. Rape is bad. Rape is no good, bad rape, rape is bad. I no like rape.
“No native speaker says "sexual intercourse" in normal conversation. And your tone's too formal for my tastes. But that part's not "wrong", so I'm letting it go.”
Too formal for your tastes? You speak like the world should bend to your will. Many people say “sexual intercourse”.
https://books.google.com/ngrams/gra...1800&year_end=2019&corpus=en-2019&smoothing=3
I actually might spend $5 or so to get a teacher with more qualifications than you to edit your writing. Maybe then, just maybe, you will drop this superiority complex.

Last edited:
@LainWasNotHere

The trope is it begins with "No, stop!", then progresses to heart eyes halfway through. Everyone knows this. It's not rape if she has every chance to walk away, then spends the entire time on screen telling us how much she loves grinding on some guy's dick and getting fucked.
You should’ve stopped typing once you typed this out. “No, stop”. Guys, don’t worry, if I just rape a girl and she starts to enjoy it later on, then it suddenly is not rape. Yeah, great argument.

@LainWasNotHere

C: "Believe" is an excessively formal way of putting it. You'd be better served using "think" instead.”
????
????
I would rethink my entire existence after typing something like that

Source:​

I said no but they kept asking, so I eventually said yes to get them to stop.​

“Saying no over and over again and then saying yes may be considered coerced consent. In that case, consent isn’t freely given.

Any sexual contact could then be considered rape or assault.

It’s true that some people say no, then change their minds freely. However, that should be a decision that’s made without nagging or pressure from another person.”
- https://www.healthline.com/health/was-i-raped#common-scenarios

Double-page supporter
You should’ve stopped typing once you typed this out. “No, stop”. Guys, don’t worry, if I just rape a girl and she starts to enjoy it later on, then it suddenly is not rape. Yeah, great argument.
Except that's not at all what he said. I'm sorry but your reading comprehension needs work.

You realise that it is common in rape hentai for the character to “accept” the rape. Just because she says it feels good, does not mean it is not rape. The framing of the chapter makes it seem like she is pressured into it and the addition of alcohol makes it a lot worse. It is common in hentai manga for the person being raped to start “liking the act”.
The trope is it begins with "No, stop!", then progresses to heart eyes halfway through. Everyone knows this.
This is him outlining the hentai trope you're referring to.

It's not rape if she has every chance to walk away, then spends the entire time on screen telling us how much she loves grinding on some guy's dick and getting fucked.
This is him describing the chapter itself. At no point does she ever tell them no, nor does she ever tell them to stop, but she was definitely grinding her bean on some dude's stalk, telling them it feels good. She didn't change her mind halfway and "accept" the rape, she was enjoying consensual group sex from the get-go.

And that's his entire point. What you're describing as rape and what happened in the chapter are two different things. She never said no, she never told them to stop, and her being intoxicated isn't exactly good reasoning either because they're all intoxicated.

You have a point when it comes to deception, but that's on the girl friend, not the gangbang trio. Besides, there was nothing stopping her from hightailing it outta there the moment she knew the girl lied to her.

Sure, it's shady. But is it rape? From what we've seen, no.

Before we even get there, we're not fans of the manga either. We've been shitting on the author ever since they did this entire bait-and-switch. What was meant to be netori correction turned into netorare with forced drama healing, but the author can't even do it right, because in the first place, they wrote an unrepentant enthusiastic slut.

Her going back home in chapter 4 isn't the MC's caring nature saving her (lol) from rapists, it's her making up her mind that her brother's concern feels better than the gangbangs she's implied to have been participating in before the manga even started. She's literally introduced as a クソビッチ and the guys know her personal info. She even knows one guy's address. This isn't her first rodeo.

Yeah, it's absolute dogshit writing. But let's not give FMC the false excuse that she was raped. She's just a horribly written character in a horribly written series.

As for why I'm still here (maybe this applies to you too), this webcomic's like a car crash. No matter how bad it is, I can't stop looking.

Last edited:
Except that's not at all what he said. I'm sorry but your reading comprehension needs work.

This is him outlining the hentai trope you're referring to.

This is him describing the chapter itself. At no point does she ever tell them no, nor does she ever tell them to stop, but she was definitely grinding her bean on some dude's stalk, telling them it feels good. She didn't change her mind halfway and "accept" the rape, she was enjoying consensual group sex from the get-go.

And that's his entire point. What you're describing as rape and what happened in the chapter are two different things. She never said no, she never told them to stop, and her being intoxicated isn't exactly good reasoning either because they're all intoxicated.

You have a point when it comes to deception, but that's on the girl friend, not the gangbang trio. Besides, there was nothing stopping her from hightailing it outta there the moment she knew the girl lied to her.

Sure, it's shady. But is it rape? From what we've seen, no.

Before we even get there, we're not fans of the manga either. We've been shitting on the author ever since they did this entire bait-and-switch. What was meant to be netori correction turned into netorare with forced drama healing, but the author can't even do it right, because in the first place, they wrote an unrepentant enthusiastic slut.

Her going back home in chapter 4 isn't the MC's caring nature saving her (lol) from rapists, it's her making up her mind that her brother's concern feels better than the gangbangs she's implied to have been participating in before the manga even started. She's literally introduced as a クソビッチ and the guys know her personal info. She even knows one guy's address. This isn't her first rodeo.

Yeah, it's absolute dogshit writing. But let's not give FMC the false excuse that she was raped. She's just a horribly written character in a horribly written series.

As for why I'm still here (maybe this applies to you too), this webcomic's like a car crash. No matter how bad it is, I can't stop looking.
Another condescending weed in the ever growing field. I acknowledged it was a trope many, many times. It is a trope that has rape in it.
“The trope is it begins with "No, stop!", then progresses to heart eyes halfway through. Everyone knows this. It's not rape if she has every chance to walk away, then spends the entire time on screen telling us how much she loves grinding on some guy's dick and getting fucked.”
The trope begins with “No, stop!”. That is textbook definition of rape. I gave a source to what rape is, and what happened in that chapter fits the definition of rape.
“This is him describing the chapter itself. At no point does she ever tell them no, nor does she ever tell them to stop, but she was definitely grinding her bean on some dude's stalk, telling them it feels good. She didn't change her mind halfway and "accept" the rape, she was enjoying consensual group sex from the get-go.”
Saying yes ≠ consent. If you actually bothered to read my sources, you would see that rape isn’t as simple as “yes = consent”. The manga has a WEIRD feeling to it, the FMC feels as though she is pressured into the act, which, by definition , this is rape. You and this other guy are WEIRD. You’re not as weird, as you haven’t straight up said that rape isn’t rape (which is what this guy did in a message I and another commentator responded to).
What I am talking abou:
“A: Yes.”

What’s with the condescending tone?
I'm helping you, remember? You made a bunch of hard-to-read posts, and it looks like you think they're actually proper English. They are not. And now you know what kind of mistakes you make.

EDIT: What's your first language? At this point, I just want to translate into it and see if that helps you understand better. Because you have no idea what anyone is saying.
I needed you to explain how quote on quote “poor writing = opinion invalidated“.
1) It's "Quote, unquote".
2) We say that out loud because we can't literally write quotes into the air
3) Doing it in writing is redundant, because you can literally just put the quotes in.
4) You might think I'm going to complain about the "=", but that's actually not a bad use of the written format. Good job.

Now, I know the language can be weird sometimes, but if you look back, you'll notice I've never even implied that. This is just you either getting defensive, or misunderstanding something I said. My bet's on the former.
That is what you did. You’re kind of an… let’s just say, not a very nice person with how you talk to people.
The term is "asshole". I am an asshole
Im not writing a book, poem, etc. I’m writing on Mangadex, a free manga sharing website. There‘s a time and place for different speech to be used.
This isn't "different speech", it's "bad English". It's hard to read sometimes, since it doesn't actually follow the rules of the language.
“Only foreigners use big words, and make long sentences all the time. The fact that you fuck it up from time to time just makes it more obvious.”
. This part of your essay seems racist (linguistic racism).
You can just reply to individual sentences, buddy. You don't need to reply to my entire post, then also paste the sentences individually. Just highlight the thing you want to reply to, then hit the "Reply" button that shows up afterwards:
ms1sja.png

“Only foreigners“. I know plenty of people who are from Europe and Asia who speak better English than the average American.
Sorry, did you have a problem with this "Linguistic racism", or were you just trying to make a fact statement? Because this seems pretty "Linguistically racist" (Those are scare quotes).
If my writing doesn’t make any sense and you consider yourself a renowned scholar in comparison, then damn. Because, what you said there literally means nothing.
I think you lack the English skills to parse the sentences. I don't blame you. They're pretty complicated ones, actually. Happens to me all the time when I'm working. I said:

1) She wasn't pressured.
2) We don't know that they asked her to do anything, period.
3) It's possible they just started stripping each other.
4) We've seen them trying to pressure her in chapter 4. The guy asks once, then asks a second time when she says no. Then he drops the issue.
5) Asking someone to do something twice is not a lot of pressure.
6) If asking someone to do something twice is too enough to make consent invalid, then most people haven't consented to things in general, since we're regularly pressured even harder than this for other stuff.
. What?! So then the FMC was raped, no?
No. This is why I want to know what your first language is, since you apparently don't know what "Threats" and "Coercion" are. FMC wasn't being threatened, wasn't scared, and actually participated enthusiastically. She had every single chance to say "no", and leave, even before she started drinking. Not only that, she knew what was happening when she saw who was at the party, since the entire premise of the manga is that she's a dirty slut.

You do realise “yes” doesn’t automatically mean there’s consent involved.
A girl grinding her bare pussy on your bare dick without you asking, though? Yeah, that's even better than a "yes" as far as consent goes.

"Your honor, it wasn't rape. She just took off her panties and started grinding on my dick."
"Do you have any evidence of that"
"Yes your honor. I present Exhibit A..."
Too formal for your tastes? You speak like the world should bend to your will.
Look, if you don't care how natives talk, that's fine. Just say so.
I actually might spend $5 or so to get a teacher with more qualifications than you to edit your writing.
The same $5 would be better spent having him edit your writing. Or hell, just run your sentence through ChatGPT (I just did, and it works!)
Again: Just a problem with your English comprehension.

"Rape" scenarios begin with the women not enjoying herself. This scenario begins with her grinding herself on the guy's dick without any prompt from the others, and enjoying it immensely. They even talk about how this is all her idea, since they just want to put it in.
I'm glad to see someone with an IQ above room temperature get in on this. Thanks for explaining this, brother.
The trope begins with “No, stop!”. That is textbook definition of rape. I gave a source to what rape is, and what happened in that chapter fits the definition of rape.
Just tell us what your first language is, and I'll see if I can use ChatGPT to translate for you. Because that's twice now it's been explained to you, and you keep misunderstanding.

Saying yes ≠ consent.
Actively participating, without anyone telling her to, and then enjoying herself, is.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Another condescending weed in the ever growing field.
I'm sorry if it sounded condescending, but you clearly misunderstood his point. Rest assured, I'm not here to shit on you or anything. I reserve that treatment for the author of this crap.

Then show me the panel where she says "No, stop!"

Saying yes ≠ consent. If you actually bothered to read my sources, you would see that rape isn’t as simple as “yes = consent”.
She stuck around to drink herself drunk with 3 other equally drunk men clearly ogling her and trying to get in her pants, not leaving when she had multiple opportunities to do so, and very enthusiastically participated in a gangbang. I think this leans more towards consent than the lack thereof.

Listen, I agree with you. If she at any point said or showed that she didn't want any part of it, then she was definitely raped; but she didn't, and she even did the exact opposite by treating the guy's glans like a clit massager and saying it felt good from the very beginning. We also have a strong implication that she's done this or similar things multiple times before the story even began. The FMC is still accountable for her own actions.

The manga has a WEIRD feeling to it, the FMC feels as though she is pressured into the act
Because as you've mentioned, the manga is dogshit and the writer does a horrible job of writing it. The FMC rebels and sleeps around because she's not blood-related and all it takes for her to leave the group sex—that she very clearly enjoys—behind is her little brother's hamburger steaks at home? It's too weak of a reason and makes very little sense (unless they literally treat her like she doesn't exist) and it's WEIRD.

You and this other guy are WEIRD.
But from my point of view, your attempt to twist this into rape instead of the FMC being what the writer wrote her to be (a dirty slut; a kusobitch/クソビッチ) is more weird.

Let me frame it this way: We're having a sleepover that was supposed to be just me and my friend. Unfortunately, she lied to me and invited 3 people over. I decide to stick around instead of being a buzzkill and now all 5 of us are playing the King's Game. We draw straws and the king says I have to french kiss you. You like me and want to do it, but I seem uncomfortable. You say you're down for it, so we decide to go through with it anyway. The moment our lips touch I go straight to scanning every nook and cranny of your mouth with my tongue.

Are you fine with people calling it sexual assault on your part?

What I am talking abou:
“A: Yes.”
You two can talk that out. I'm not addressing that.

Last edited:
iss you. You like me and want to do it, but I seem uncomfortable. You say you're down for it, so we decide to go through with it anyway. The moment our lips touch I go straight to scanning every nook and cranny of your mouth with my tongue.

Are you fine with people calling it sexual assault on your part?
If anything, the guy's getting assaulted. Jesus fuck.
You two can talk that out. I'm not addressing that.
Thing is, you unintentionally did with the French kiss thing.

I'm helping you, remember? You made a bunch of hard-to-read posts, and it looks like you think they're actually proper English. They are not. And now you know what kind of mistakes you make.

EDIT: What's your first language? At this point, I just want to translate into it and see if that helps you understand better. Because you have no idea what anyone is saying.

1) It's "Quote, unquote".
2) We say that out loud because we can't literally write quotes into the air
3) Doing it in writing is redundant, because you can literally just put the quotes in.
4) You might think I'm going to complain about the "=", but that's actually not a bad use of the written format. Good job.

Now, I know the language can be weird sometimes, but if you look back, you'll notice I've never even implied that. This is just you either getting defensive, or misunderstanding something I said. My bet's on the former.

The term is "asshole". I am an asshole

This isn't "different speech", it's "bad English". It's hard to read sometimes, since it doesn't actually follow the rules of the language.

You can just reply to individual sentences, buddy. You don't need to reply to my entire post, then also paste the sentences individually. Just highlight the thing you want to reply to, then hit the "Reply" button that shows up afterwards:
ms1sja.png

Sorry, did you have a problem with this "Linguistic racism", or were you just trying to make a fact statement? Because this seems pretty "Linguistically racist" (Those are scare quotes).

I think you lack the English skills to parse the sentences. I don't blame you. They're pretty complicated ones, actually. Happens to me all the time when I'm working. I said:

1) She wasn't pressured.
2) We don't know that they asked her to do anything, period.
3) It's possible they just started stripping each other.
4) We've seen them trying to pressure her in chapter 4. The guy asks once, then asks a second time when she says no. Then he drops the issue.
5) Asking someone to do something twice is not a lot of pressure.
6) If asking someone to do something twice is too enough to make consent invalid, then most people haven't consented to things in general, since we're regularly pressured even harder than this for other stuff.

No. This is why I want to know what your first language is, since you apparently don't know what "Threats" and "Coercion" are. FMC wasn't being threatened, wasn't scared, and actually participated enthusiastically. She had every single chance to say "no", and leave, even before she started drinking. Not only that, she knew what was happening when she saw who was at the party, since the entire premise of the manga is that she's a dirty slut.

A girl grinding her bare pussy on your bare dick without you asking, though? Yeah, that's even better than a "yes" as far as consent goes.

"Your honor, it wasn't rape. She just took off her panties and started grinding on my dick."
"Do you have any evidence of that"
"Yes your honor. I present Exhibit A..."

Look, if you don't care how natives talk, that's fine. Just say so.

The same $5 would be better spent having him edit your writing. Or hell, just run your sentence through ChatGPT (I just did, and it works!)

Again: Just a problem with your English comprehension.

"Rape" scenarios begin with the women not enjoying herself. This scenario begins with her grinding herself on the guy's dick without any prompt from the others, and enjoying it immensely. They even talk about how this is all her idea, since they just want to put it in.

I'm glad to see someone with an IQ above room temperature get in on this. Thanks for explaining this, brother.

Just tell us what your first language is, and I'll see if I can use ChatGPT to translate for you. Because that's twice now it's been explained to you, and you keep misunderstanding.

Actively participating, without anyone telling her to, and then enjoying herself, is.
I’m just going to say it outright, you’re really just a pretentious and condescending asshole. Like holy shit, my writing is not that hard to understand. Like I said, it’s certainly not the greatest, neither is even yours. But to exaggerate it that hard, what is your problem? I’m going to stop engaging with you if you’re this mentally rotten with narcissism. You talk more about my writing than my actual opinion. I don’t care. I don’t need to hesr your pretentious ramblings. An example of your hilarious behaviour is this, “quote on quote“ is in fact correct.

Definition Of Quote On Quote​

In the realm of language and communication, the phrase “quote on quote” holds a significant place. This expression, also commonly spelled as “quote-unquote,” serves as a linguistic tool that allows speakers or writers to indicate the use of quoted material within a sentence or utterance. By incorporating this phrase, individuals can draw attention to specific words or phrases that they are borrowing or referencing from another source. In essence, “quote on quote” acts as a verbal or written signal, alerting listeners or readers that the words following it are not the speaker’s or writer’s original words, but rather a direct quotation.

While the phrase “quote on quote” may seem relatively straightforward, its usage and nuances have evolved over time. To truly understand its significance, it is essential to explore its historical evolution and examine the different meanings it can have in various contexts.

Historical Evolution​

The origins of the phrase “quote on quote” can be traced back to the mid-20th century, specifically to the realm of spoken language. It emerged as a colloquialism, often used in informal conversations or casual settings. The phrase was primarily employed to mimic the act of using air quotes, where speakers would gesture with their fingers to indicate that the words being spoken were not their own.

Over time, “quote on quote” transitioned from a purely spoken expression to a written one, finding its way into written texts, including books, articles, and even formal documents. This evolution can be attributed to the increasing influence of spoken language on written communication, as well as the need for clarity and precision in indicating quoted material. Today, “quote on quote” is recognized as a valid and accepted phrase in both spoken and written English, serving its purpose in various contexts.

Users who are viewing this thread