The Day I Decided to Make My Cheeky Gyaru Sister Understand in My Own Way

so even if Rape and Gangbang are included they’re not technically NTR .__.”
No, seriously: Where do people keep getting "Rape" from? I painstakingly translated the whole thing, even correcting the whole "It's actually a promise between us" fuckup everyone made. I covered the exact dialogue from the guys, and I made her comments during the GB not only true to what she said, but arranged them such that they sound like natural English dialogue, rather than just literal translations of the words on screen. How does anyone walk away thinking "Rape" other than by reading the first two pages, where the author tries to pretend she's uncomfortable so she can draw a slut and also try making us feel bad for her?

Dex-chan lover
Also, with the second fanbox, the author's set the precedent that the girl goes along with basically anything anyone does to her, and loves every second of it.
It doesn't make much of a difference but the second fanbox is a wet dream she's having.

Dex-chan lover
No, seriously: Where do people keep getting "Rape" from? I painstakingly translated the whole thing, even correcting the whole "It's actually a promise between us" fuckup everyone made. I covered the exact dialogue from the guys, and I made her comments during the GB not only true to what she said, but arranged them such that they sound like natural English dialogue, rather than just literal translations of the words on screen. How does anyone walk away thinking "Rape" other than by reading the first two pages, where the author tries to pretend she's uncomfortable so she can draw a slut and also try making us feel bad for her?
My bad, but if it’s not Rape than that just makes it worse bro..way worse..

It doesn't make much of a difference but the second fanbox is a wet dream she's having.
You're right: It doesn't. You just know that if the author hadn't gotten backlash, chapter 4's FB would probably include an instant cut to action, three rounds of cumshots, enthusiastic ball licking, and a heart-eyes deepthroat... before going back to pretending like the girl's been pressured horribly into this. Knock on wood.

My bad, but if it’s not Rape than that just makes it worse bro..way worse..
That's all I ever wanted to hear. It's why I did the chapter. But the question wasn't rhetorical: What gave the impression that it was rape? She spends literally the entire time moaning, telling them how good it feels, begging for more, and participating. Every single page has her grinding on the guy, and lowering her hips (I went out of my way to translate the SFX too, since they explicitly say she's lowering them), and they comment on the fact that she's doing all this herself- getting herself off, and "preparing herself for sex", and enjoying it. Is it really just the author drawing her slightly uncomfortable in the first two pages?

Dex-chan lover
You're right: It doesn't. You just know that if the author hadn't gotten backlash, chapter 4's FB would probably include an instant cut to action, three rounds of cumshots, enthusiastic ball licking, and a heart-eyes deepthroat... before going back to pretending like the girl's been pressured horribly into this. Knock on wood.
Ngl, I think it's highly likely to happen in the next fanbox because so far, excluding the first chapter, every chapter has had a fanbox.

Ngl, I think it's highly likely to happen in the next fanbox because so far, excluding the first chapter, every chapter has had a fanbox.
Likely that what will happen? The blowjob itself, or the enthusiasm? Because if it's just the BJ, then yeah, I have no doubt that's going to be done. Question is whether she'll keep trying to have her cake and eat it too for a third Fanbox in a row.

Both because she probably swallowed it :shamihuh:
I realized after the fact that this was a bad reaction to use, given the context. But now I'm committing to it. Let's hope the author at least realized that making FMC eager to do sex stuff makes her unlikeable. That said, it'd be bad writing to change it too, since it's been, what, two days? Even if we pretend people change, it definitely doesn't happen after just two days, and definitely not with the bare-minimum TLC she got.

Bitching some more about it: If this is all it takes to change her ways, what kind of neglect exactly was she experiencing before all of this?!

Dex-chan lover
You know what the irony is? These Manga artists should know best what is ntr and what is not.
She cannot just look at me dead in the eye and said “Story is about Incest/Romance, so even if Rape and Gangbang are included they’re not technically NTR .__.”
The fact that she even tried to please both the Vanilla and NTR fanbase is kinda funny. You cannot just have your Cake and eat it too.. so now it’s the fans fault right? Because everyone bought into the idea of sweet Alabama story but it turned into a generic Ntr story.
So is the newest Dream chapter gonna be the last? Cause the ship has already sailed, the damaged has been done.. ppl who paid for it wouldn’t give a damn anymore tho..
Like I said, if she thinks its not NTR you cant change much about it. Heck, for all we know she can add another gangbang scene in the future, be in flashbacks or dream scenes and excuse as such and people will defend it because of this criteria. It will depend what people see public and what happens offscreen (Fanbox) and since the majority will see only the free stuff they will think positively about it. Why you think she tried since the backlash damage control but didnt removed it ?

As you said, she is not dumb. She knew, especially as Japanse, what NTR is and how its been looked at. From her last two voice-only streams it seems she just waits until the storm is settled and draw something else, like that one maid-thing. But will pick it up and continue where she left as with this X-Mas stuff, but also from what I understand -> more NSFW stuff. Cant say if this will focus on MC or another NTR since the backlash was enough for her to take actions, but also make more of such since it creates more drama which -> brings more attention which -> brings more eyes to her Fanbox -> which brings more $$$.

And thats all what she cares from what I understood (got translated to me lol).

Dex-chan lover
Its because either people didnt looked/read it correctly, which I must say I sometimes fall into this category too :bleh:
or -> They know it dosent look good for the main love interest so people will try to excuse it. And "Rape" is the common excuse as you can have your cake and eat it too since -> "She didnt wanted to do it, she was forced!"
Problem is -> She didnt refused, didnt left, didnt protested and the most important thing -> the heart eyes. If people think this was still rape people either dont know what they are talking about or just up straight coping. Not that hard tbh.

Dex-chan lover
Like I said, if she thinks its not NTR you cant change much about it. Heck, for all we know she can add another gangbang scene in the future, be in flashbacks or dream scenes and excuse as such and people will defend it because of this criteria. It will depend what people see public and what happens offscreen (Fanbox) and since the majority will see only the free stuff they will think positively about it. Why you think she tried since the backlash damage control but didnt removed it ?

As you said, she is not dumb. She knew, especially as Japanse, what NTR is and how its been looked at. From her last two voice-only streams it seems she just waits until the storm is settled and draw something else, like that one maid-thing. But will pick it up and continue where she left as with this X-Mas stuff, but also from what I understand -> more NSFW stuff. Cant say if this will focus on MC or another NTR since the backlash was enough for her to take actions, but also make more of such since it creates more drama which -> brings more attention which -> brings more eyes to her Fanbox -> which brings more $$$.

Negative publicity is still Publicity right? But how many more drama can she stir up until ppl completely lose hope in all of her work?
Vanilla fans are not gonna buy into one of her future series, cause the implication of her changing the story into a Ntr one midway. The constant fear of “Would the FML be cucked or turn into slut?”
“Oh that cute Bunny girl is holding hands with her Childhood friend. I do hope nothing bad is gonna happen to her tho, like drug abuse, mindbreak, gangbang..” :)

It literally is NTR… “romance”… the two main characters are destined to be together from chapter 1…

The framing of that chapter + the involvement of alcohol = looks like rape = can be seen as rape

It's not rape. Where do people keep getting rape from?

Also, with the second fanbox, the author's set the precedent that the girl goes along with basically anything anyone does to her, and loves every second of it.
Involvement of alcohol + framing of the chapter = looks like rape

Honestly hope the author keeps getting bombarded with hate so maybe then, they can take writing classes

Its because either people didnt looked/read it correctly, which I must say I sometimes fall into this category too :bleh:
or -> They know it dosent look good for the main love interest so people will try to excuse it. And "Rape" is the common excuse as you can have your cake and eat it too since -> "She didnt wanted to do it, she was forced!"
Problem is -> She didnt refused, didnt left, didnt protested and the most important thing -> the heart eyes. If people think this was still rape people either dont know what they are talking about or just up straight coping. Not that hard tbh.
Involvement of alcohol + framing of chapter = looks like rape. Not because people didn’t read it properly…

The framing is "GOD THAT FEELS SO GOOD! HARDER, DADDY!" The only thing contradicting this is the first two pages.

my reply:
You realise that it is common in rape hentai for the character to “accept” the rape. Just because she says it feels good, does not mean it is not rape. The framing of the chapter makes it seem like she is pressured into it and the addition of alcohol makes it a lot worse. It is common in hentai manga for the person being raped to start “liking the act”.

Users who are viewing this thread