The Day I Decided to Make My Cheeky Gyaru Sister Understand in My Own Way

Hey now, what does the author mean by this? (Wink wink, nudge nudge)💀
GAFwNDfaAAAeqgk

Group Leader
Am just saying but when a Japanese say 解らせる in a context like this, they mean the same thing as we do when we say "correction needed". So the title needs editing.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, rating it 1 star when only 1 chapter has been released. I love Democracy.

DON'T MAKE IT A LOVE STORY, DON'T MAKE IT A LOVE STORY, DON'T MAKE IT A LOVE STORY, JUST MAKE IT WHOLESOME FAMILY STORY!

Dex-chan lover
DON'T MAKE IT A LOVE STORY, DON'T MAKE IT A LOVE STORY, DON'T MAKE IT A LOVE STORY, JUST MAKE IT WHOLESOME FAMILY STORY!
i'd take a love story over whatever the author is cooking on the fanbox, this series genuinely doesn't need that kind of aspect in fanbox if he's trying to make it these kind of story after the day 2 part

The description is wrong. She's not his younger sister but older. The Japanese title says "ane" not "imouto".

Dex-chan lover
sorry to break it to you man but.... that would have been leagues better than what it is...

Being this:
She gets gangbanged in chapter 2, is fanbox paywalled.

Move onto literally anything else for wincest.

She gets gangbanged in chapter 2, is fanbox paywalled.

Move onto literally anything else for wincest.
She doesn't. Gets molested by the brother instead after returning.
Unless there is another one already? If you got it, unload to the cultured site, please 🙏

Edit. There is indeed a chapter you described. I checked fanbox through translator.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Given the next chapter... (on twitter, the non-h one).

Theres probably gonna be NTR (on the MC) and gang-bang. Cause there will probably be a h-chapter for what happened when she was drunk with the 4 dudes.

So if you here for wincest.... I'd find literally any other story. Cause the red flags are strong on this one.

edit: Given this issue happened over the sleep and incest... probably only going to be those two trash things...

"Gal has been suspended November 20th, 2023 14:18・All users I was scolded by the management and the publication was suspended. I adjusted the content settings and submitted it for review again, but if it doesn't work, I'll give up... For the continuation, the content is powered up I wish I could make it into a book... I think. If there is any further information, we will update it immediately, so please wait for a while..."
Now thats something lol.
From what I got, there exists THIS version, which is SFW. Speaking any sexual stuff is not shown but it still happend? . However, on his Pixiv we have a sleep molestation of MC on his sister (probably happend after chapter two?), but also a NTR scene with the sister and a bunch of other guys which is on his Fanbox ?

I guess this is one of these "Love/RomComs" but still thinks some trash needs to be added because "if its not shown people would not be angry" excuses would apply lol.
I get why this so early has this low ratings, but that the author already got backlash from the fans and the "mangement" is nice to see. I dont get it what is so hard to make a alternative version where nothing happend when she was going out drinking... :facepalm:

Dex-chan lover
Now thats something lol.
From what I got, there exists THIS version, which is SFW. Speaking any sexual stuff is not shown but it still happend? . However, on his Pixiv we have a sleep molestation of MC on his sister (probably happend after chapter two?), but also a NTR scene with the sister and a bunch of other guys which is on his Fanbox ?

I guess this is one of these "Love/RomComs" but still thinks some trash needs to be added because "if its not shown people would not be angry" excuses would apply lol.
I get why this so early has this low ratings, but that the author already got backlash from the fans and the "mangement" is nice to see. I dont get it what is so hard to make a alternative version where nothing happend when she was going out drinking... :facepalm:
Better question, What is so hard about making a fkn different story for the trash content :kek:

Cucks being cucks man. They love to ruin shit. And moronic writers love to pander to literally everything for money.

As for the low ratings it is a combination of that, but also the story being obvious fanbox bait.

Dex-chan lover
Better question, What is so hard about making a fkn different story for the trash content :kek:

Cucks being cucks man. They love to ruin shit. And moronic writers love to pander to literally everything for money.

As for the low ratings it is a combination of that, but also the story being obvious fanbox bait.
Its not hard as there are a good amount of cases where the original story branched into NSFW, mostly just sex scenes without much context as it was just a little "thank you" from the author for its fans. (Mostly its safe as MC with the LI). But there were even scenes like these, aka ntr or rape but at least the author made it pretty clear -> 1. Its not cannon, 2. The version of the original and the "branched" version plays out completly different, 3. Its only aviable on his own private accounts. (Mind you if its a manhwa which is mainstream or has a publisher -> this shit wont even fly here.)

However, in this example, the author made either a very, very dumb mistake -> which I wont buy at all, or its what you said, bait for his fanbox. Not thats its uncommon these days but at least people didnt accepted it this time.

What I dont get, why was the "MC sleep molestation" removed from his twitter, pixiv AND fanbox (as I couldnt find it there except on exhentai/nhentai etc) but the NTR is still up on all of his sites as im pretty sure people are angry about the later.
Obviously the NTR scene ruined it as it was going to be more of a romance between MC and his sister.

Also I didnt understand what the author said last time. If he gonna change it, rework it, or let it as it is and hopes it will get ignored?

Edit: I found it out why:
  • Author makes a Oneshot (Magic numbers are -> 482121) which is the MC molestation of her Sister, which was the very first chap (Ch.0). People liked it, told him to make more of it, aka a short story you see common in japanese twitter.
  • Starts to make the series, with the real chapter (ch.1) being this we see here on mangadex, aka the beginning.
  • With it getting more attention, so does the iron ire of Twitter. Since Its sleep molestation + Blood related it goes against the TOS, author deletes the sleep molestation (482121) but since the first was already out and it was established they blood related so he needed to redcon it, so he did into step-sis x stepbro. Hence he mentioned this on his fanbox: ,
  • People didnt liked it
  • During this time he already made the NTR/Orgy scene with the sister and the douches, people didnt liked it either. ,
  • Nothing being mentioned of a rework or alternative scene about the disgusting NTR scene, but a continuation/progress with the next chap

So after all -> Creating a ero short story about incest, removing/destroying what the core audience wanted because of twitter, double down on the NTR in the hopes it will somehow been seen as "vanilla","romance" because the hardcore shit happens offscreen. :facepalm:

On a site note: Seems like the fans forced a correction on the tags.
Not worth reading because of what happend but also because of the disgusting NTR.

Last edited:
there is a cultured site where if you use this #482121, you would get an idea of where this is going
Dear sir/madam,
I am writing in the hopes of gaining knowledge of this site for the cultured. I hope to one day join this cultured community. I am wondering if you, good sir/madam would be kind enough to enlighten this uncultured man.
Sincerely,
KDDV

Dex-chan lover
Its not hard as there are a good amount of cases where the original story branched into NSFW, mostly just sex scenes without much context as it was just a little "thank you" from the author for its fans. (Mostly its safe as MC with the LI). But there were even scenes like these, aka ntr or rape but at least the author made it pretty clear -> 1. Its not cannon, 2. The version of the original and the "branched" version plays out completly different, 3. Its only aviable on his own private accounts. (Mind you if its a manhwa which is mainstream or has a publisher -> this shit wont even fly here.)

However, in this example, the author made either a very, very dumb mistake -> which I wont buy at all, or its what you said, bait for his fanbox. Not thats its uncommon these days but at least people didnt accepted it this time.

What I dont get, why was the "MC sleep molestation" removed from his twitter, pixiv AND fanbox (as I couldnt find it there except on exhentai/nhentai etc) but the NTR is still up on all of his sites as im pretty sure people are angry about the later.
Obviously the NTR scene ruined it as it was going to be more of a romance between MC and his sister.

Also I didnt understand what the author said last time. If he gonna change it, rework it, or let it as it is and hopes it will get ignored?

Edit: I found it out why:
  • Author makes a Oneshot (Magic numbers are -> 482121) which is the MC molestation of her Sister, which was the very first chap (Ch.0). People liked it, told him to make more of it, aka a short story you see common in japanese twitter.
  • Starts to make the series, with the real chapter (ch.1) being this we see here on mangadex, aka the beginning.
  • With it getting more attention, so does the iron ire of Twitter. Since Its sleep molestation + Blood related it goes against the TOS, author deletes the sleep molestation (482121) but since the first was already out and it was established they blood related so he needed to redcon it, so he did into step-sis x stepbro. Hence he mentioned this on his fanbox: ,
  • People didnt liked it
  • During this time he already made the NTR/Orgy scene with the sister and the douches, people didnt liked it either. ,
  • Nothing being mentioned of a rework or alternative scene about the disgusting NTR scene, but a continuation/progress with the next chap

So after all -> Creating a ero short story about incest, removing/destroying what the core audience wanted because of twitter, double down on the NTR in the hopes it will somehow been seen as "vanilla","romance" because the hardcore shit happens offscreen. :facepalm:

On a site note: Seems like the fans forced a correction on the tags.
Not worth reading because of what happend but also because of the disgusting NTR.
I know it isn't hard, was sarcasm.

Also, author didn't make a mistake, they tried to fuck people over to milk some money, and got fucked over instead.

As for that NTR correction by fans...

iu

Dex-chan lover
Dear sir/madam,
I am writing in the hopes of gaining knowledge of this site for the cultured. I hope to one day join this cultured community. I am wondering if you, good sir/madam would be kind enough to enlighten this uncultured man.
Sincerely,
KDDV
nhentai bruv, go onto any doujin, and just replace the numbers at the end of the link with the ones given. (without the pound "#" )

Users who are viewing this thread