Level 0 no Muno Tansaku Sha to Sagesumarete Mo Jitsuha Sekai Saikyodesu Tansaku Ranking 1 I Ha Nazo No Hito

as always, basic bitch mangaka manage to ignore almost all of the potential of a good idea because they're chasing a trend. You could really do something with the premise - a kid who's trained his mind and body out of some vendetta or high ideal, only to find out he has no natural aptitude. I'd imagine someone like that reading SOF manuals and using a ghillie suit before they began to unlock powers.

Dex-chan lover
The name alone means it deserves a 1/10.
Mangadex, get your shit together.

Dex-chan lover
Woah another story where the main character is going to get everything handed to him for free because he whined a bunch or acted edgy, or maybe he is actually "really kind" and that's why everyone is instantly attracted to him. Seriously the title alone tells me all I need to know about this manga.

Dex-chan lover
character art looks pretty decent to me
shit doesnt make sense to me
chapter 1.1 MC despite being categorized as a level 0 F rank since childhood, spent the next like 8 years of his life not understanding what that even means (apart from the fact it gets you bullied)...
did he tell his dorm mates (?) that he wasn't an explorer, feels like dialogue got yeeted
also where's his self awareness? does it just end at him putting on gloves to hide his level?
chapter 1.2 man drinks poisonous water that can melt rocks... so how did he even pick it up?
his skill acquisition/ evolution being this fast is a pretty big minus...
world is basically jerking him off at this point
ofc since ranks / levels are something you're born with and can be changed over time I don't weigh this too much, but still..
chapter 1.3... we aren't even trying anymore
man acquires dimensional storage just by hoping for the convenience of it...
poisonous water penetrates monster hide, seeps into its pores, killing it in 5~ hits... so again, how did he manage to pick this shit up again?
more confusing dialogue at the end, MC claims his level didn't go up because any number multiplied by 0 is 0..
well he seems to understand this world just about as much as we (the readers) do, so ig we should just ignore 90% of what he says.
chapter 1.4..... author's just mocking us
this guy isn't a hard worker
he works moderately at best after being gifted power ups that no one else gets at his rank / level
at least make him suffer more.. rock melting poison literally just gave him a tummy ache
heck have him punch rabbits to no avail for weeks up to a month before he gets "martial [fucking] arts"
ofc he learns auto/ emergency evasion at this point as well

its an average (5/10) introduction at best
with grossly sub par elements throughout

Fed-Kun's army
You don't even need to read to know the story and how it would end. Just read the title. The title is the synopsis. Actually, summary at this point.
Wait these thigs actually end? I thought they just kinda verr off somewhere and get dropped.

Dex-chan lover
All the criticisms are legit. But the art is lit.

(Okay, okay, the art is just very good, not "lit", but the rhyme sounded cool.)

Generic can still be fine if it's very well done.

Here we go again with protagonist with no personality and generic nice guy with girls falling inlove with him because of being nothing. lol

Not impressed tbh. Was kinda curious and even read the web novels... Oh boy is this just World's Fastest Level Up... But bad.

Dex-chan lover
At some point staff has gotta start making the Adaptation tag pulse and glow with sickly red light whenever it's next to the Harem and Fantasy tags. These pig shit web-novel-via-light-novel manga are all mad libs of each other. It's comic book oatmeal, just flavorless gruel to fill a void in some nerd's disaffected heart.

Bro struggles for not even half a second, gets handed a solution, and philosophizes about how "THIS IS THE VALUE OF HARD WORK", and then proceeds to do that exact same thing 4 more times in the same chapter.
This is such trash

Only read the title and see the art, already knoow that this gonna generic AF. No wonder the rating so low, most ppl don't ever bother to read the manga but alerady assume the worst which is kinda fair imo for this one

It's really funny. It's another unoriginal manga with a overpowered protag who's as dumb as a brick.

Oh no I am being bullied, better activate my skill "Bullying Resistance".
I'm getting second hand embarrassment here.

It's obvious that this story is gonna be a bad copy pasta but the art is good and I still kinda want to read more. I'm mean free is free lol

Fed-Kun's army
I LOVE SLOP, I LOVE REALLY SHITTY PLOTS WITH ONLY SELF INSERT POWER FANTASY MCS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Users who are viewing this thread