The Evil Sorceress Plans to Survive! - Ch. 7

If I get isekaied, I would learn how to make jewelry, dresses, do magic, cook food, make houses, and paint. I want to learn to do those things since I can’t do that in this world. If I get to choose what kind of world to get isekai in, it would be a Minecraft world with bunch of mods. It would be totally epic. 🤩

If I can’t choose any of those, I would be a magical jellyfish then. I’m a jellyfish but I can do magic. And since jellyfish live for a long time, I could learn all kinds of magic.

If I got isekai'd, well it would depend on what world I get isekai'd to. If it's a magic world, check my skills and pretend I'm normal because I rather not have to deal with the beings called "people"

I’m extremely curious what changed with the heroine and the king.

Abella is so cute! I hope things go well at the banquet! 🤞🏻

Thank you for translating this!

If I was isekai’d? Hmmm I’d use my other world knowledge to get rich and live a comfy life. Haha. Maybe fall in love with a handsome man or woman.

I read this for the first time today... it seems interisting nice graphics...

And can someone explain why would you call someone evil sorceress when she doesnt have magic?

And the heroine is a two face.... i can feel it 😅

Thank you for the chapter!

If I got isekai'd, I'd be a magician that studies magic in the way we study science. I'd achieve national acclaim and save the life of a gorgeous, mortally wounded knight who would then pledge his life to me. We'd softly fall in love, and live in a cozy cottage in the middle of the woods. I'd also have a cat familiar. A nice, peaceful life.

the more i read it the more i like it
thank you for translating!

If I get isekai’d into a world of manga, it’d probably like to go into FT universe, and join their guild. But the thing is, they get in trouble all that time... I’d like to have plant magic and an abundance of knowledge about different species of plants and their uses as herbs, anaesthetics, in hypothesis,... I’d especially wanna know about the insects trapping plants in that world, which would help me avoid mosquitoes. Also some that could help as traps, and medicine of course.
I guess I’d be something like Wendy, the florist ? But a wizard.
I’d like that power, if it’s an underdeveloped country, no matter the world, actually.
But if it’s a super developed country with high-tech devices n all, I’d ..... probably be the stupidest of all, but then, I’d like to make the best food in the country, which would have healing properties. But no one knows that.🤫

Edit: and no matter where, a have a warm and cozy family, doting parents and lotsa flirting with my Prince Charming or knight in shining armour, or just a super powerful, bad tempered, but a good guy inside- wizard 😬, but that will come way way later in my story 😉

#1 be nice to my new family ❤️
#2 get educated or pass on my knowledge if new world is "less advanced" 🤓
#3 figure out business from #2 🏦💰
#4 find a super hot rich guy 😈🔥

First few chapters had me kinda iffed, but this one really got me enjoying the read. :3

Users who are viewing this thread