The Goal Is to Become a Gold Spoon so I Need to Be Completely Invulnerable - Ch. 8

Interesting to see such a proactive prince! Also I can't actually tell if he's the ML? Thank you for the update! :)

Before I support the second prince I gotta know if the first prince is an asshole or not.

Dex-chan lover
I always appreciate a smart cookie. The most important thing is whether or not he's actually a good person though.

The MC needs more options before settling down. No need to go from one abusive household to a neglectful one.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm kinda annoyed that he saw through her so early in the game. I still don't think he is the ML. I think it's probably the guy from the shop simply because Korean webtoons have this new trend of not making the ML the most obvious choice like a prince since the poor/bullied girl X handsome rich prince is as old as time. I mean new couples aren't that far off (the ML is always either exceptional in power or high nobility, just not a prince).
I don't have spoilers though, it's just my guess

Dex-chan lover
Well she wants a golden spoon, what could be better than being the queen. He said they could work together but he didn't mention love or anything so this is more like a deal or contract she could make if she had no other choice

The problem is, her brother is studying with the current Crown Prince and who knows if the book make clear how close they are... getting engaged in the premise that he would help him get the throne in the future doesn't really work if she can't contact her brother openly to discuss it.

But bring honest no matter how you look at it the lil kid will only be a Duke if her brother dies cause to let a dukedom this long without a proper leader is hella unstable considering how close to a monarch they are hierarchically. Sometimes I think the authors don't consider stuff like this through and the stakes end up hella mid because of it.

I- this is the worst way to ask someone out oh my family makes this tea it's only for family but I mean you could be my family ♥️ 😉

Story delivery is weird this chapter. Dialogue, face expression, and tone feels all over the place.

It'd be weird if he didn't know she had ulterior motives; if he's any good at being a prince he'd know how to spot that kind of thing a mile away. She needs to get used to this if she wants to play politics.

You know I don’t particularly like the second prince but I do like that he’s not a dense idiot. I don’t think he’s the ML though.

@JWChibi Being a gold spoon without the dangers associated with royalty and high nobility is I think her actual goal. Someone like her wouldn't marry a prince except out of love because it's too much trouble

Users who are viewing this thread