The Goddess of Healing - Ch. 63 - Getting Angry

Thank you for the double update! That preview for the next chapter is killing me though 😱

Haha FL is so funny. Yea who knows maybe ML will not get his "strong wind" someday and experience of curing someone who has it is a good teacher. 🤣🤣🤣

NOOOOO NOT HIS HANDSOME FACE THIS IS A GREAT DISSERVICE TO EVERYONE FUCK THEM HOES

Dex-chan lover
I know, just do what your mother did and conspire to steal first wife status like the horrible person you are!

Double-page supporter
I do like how smitten the general is with her. This feels like one the purest romances I've read in awhile.

Thanks for the update!

THEYRE SUCH A CUTE COUPLE (๑♡⌓♡๑)(๑♡⌓♡๑)(๑♡⌓♡๑) I'm so happy that this isn't one of those relationships filled with drama and lying

Aggregator gang
I don't really see the point an persecuting the MC after her mother was divorced and her was disinherited. They got want they wanted, she's gone from their lives, they are just being petty at this point. Unless they are worried that she will get revenge and that destroying her completely will stop that?

@Mojo
I mean, they built their lives from the ground up, both born as a concubine's daughter, one misstep and they'll lose everything. After all, ancient china I mean---- in-harem fights are quite toxic in these comics.

Girl. You are so smart. My little pea brain could never memorize everything you have. You're a dedicated, intelligent medical professional. So how. Are you this oblivious.

Aggregator gang
@xxsad I know, it's pretty standard in these type of stories. I just hope sometimes they will break the formula and not be such cookie cutter villains. This whole story could be better written without them. Face slapping those two is almost not worth the readers time. After all, the Mr. General boyfriend has his own share of court problems they could be bringing into the story. Bet they would be much higher stakes too.

cant they just stop with the evil plans already i want to see fl and ml being cute together

Fed-Kun's army
That’s messed up!! (Looking at the preview for the next chapter) I can’t wait for our FL to treat the general... but regarding her talking about his “ strong wind.” ROFL!!!!
Thank you!

Group Leader
@Mojo @xxsad I can think of multiple things, given the context that they are trying to climb the social ladder (as referred to when they talked about trying to befriend the high-ladies and just their behavior in general/QianQian clearly using the dad for his status.

(1) They aren’t satisfied with their situation/inferiority complex. Yao QianQian is still technically a Concubine and the dad was hurt by the mom leaving, (and potentially missing the mom,) making the mom a potential enemy/threat to their position. Wan’Er also seems to think that ZiRan is “still” (never was) in love with JiuQing. JiuQing is also living it up, and has gotten what she wanted anyway. So although they technically “won,” it doesn’t feel like it.

(2) JiuQing is the one who made it so people knew about Wan’Er being a concubine’s daughter, thus ruining their chances of a good marriage. She’s also outwitted them so many times and (so they make think) is the reason why QianQian had her miscarriage and inability to bear a child possibly ever, since she’ll be too old after the 4 years of waiting. They want revenge/compensation.

(3) Wan’Er wants what JiuQing wants. She likes Master Peng (ZiRan) not because of who he is, but his status as JiuQing’s ex-fiancé. General Lin is also desirable because he is even higher on the social ladder and so she wants to marry him. To see him ignore her (pretending not to know who she is, basically snubbing her) is infuriating. She still wants to attempt to cozy up to General Lin while also having ZiRan as a backup.

And JiuQing is currently above them in status (even with her faux identity) compared to them despite them having “kicked her out.” You could also argue that Wan’Er is only doing this because her mother wants it, and she desperately wants her mother’s approval. There’s a lot to support that, if you reread. By herself, Wan’Er isn’t a bad person.

Anyway, they’re surprisingly deep characters. At the same time, we can’t really take them seriously. But it would be more weird (imo) for them to leave her alone when she has, essentially, everything they want; a promising future, a lovely soon-to-be-husband, wealth, intelligence, talented, etc., while they were humiliated by ZiRan’s mother (Lady Peng) and are generally looked down upon by the rest of society.

Hope you don’t mind my little essay! I just really love this series and working on it, and I’ve reread it so much at this point that I have a lot of thoughts on the characters lol 💖💖💓💕💓

Users who are viewing this thread